UFO sighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Normski

Ex. Club Member
Hey All, I saw something amazing tonight and I thought I'd share it with you all, I was walking to work and about half way to work at approx 9.45pm I was walking along a footpath that runs alongside a river on the housing estate I live on. their's barely any street lights on this footpath so It was very dark but this allowed me a clear view of the star lit sky above, As I looked up I noticed 2 orange orbs in the sky slowly spining round in a circular motion, each orb maintained an exact distance from one another and then all of a sudden they drastically increased in speed and arked up into the night sky the whole time keeping exactly the same distance from one another - the speed they were moving at was way faster than any jet/commercial airliner I've ever seen and about 20 seconds after I'd first seen them - they had travelled so fast that they were nothing more than faint dots in the sky and I completely lost sight of them after 30 seconds. I stood their for about 5 mins (which made me a little late for work :p) gob-smacked staring at the sky hoping mabey I'd see something else but nothing came back - and after work 4 hours later on the walk home I was checking out the sky, but its way too foggy to see anything now! :( Anyways I had to tell someone because I thought it was amazing!!!!!:wow:

There have been loads of these sightings recently, I think the govt. should check our water supplies for LSD contamination

i saw something the other night... a man in a suit running past me towards a blue box on the corner of the street, he jumped inside and it promptly dissapeared with a blue flashing light on top....this was followed by a strange whining pulsing sound..

ive also seen a few experimental aircraft too... some that look "impossible" but are just beyond peoples understanding of physics.

It certainly wasn't aliens, if they can master space travel they wouldn't light their ships up orange they would be running some sort of stealth device.
That's what makes me laugh with most UFO sightings, if they are that intelligent why would they be lit up like a christmas tree?

And I must say, for that I am quite thankful.

As for the UFO sightings, you never know, seeing is believing ;)

Trouble is, Drummersiy, you shouldn't get narked at people on an internet forum for expressing their opinion in a free speech society (well, as it stands presently..), because at the end of the day, they're just faceless aliases on a computer screen til you know 'em in person.
And I'm not having a go ok? :)

Well, going back to the subject of UFOs and stuff like that; in my opinion there has to be something else out there. It's hard to comprehend that in a universe this size and the unimaginable vastness of space, we are the only intelligent life forms out there.
That's my opinion, but the mind boggles, doesn't it?

Well, going back to the subject of UFOs and stuff like that; in my opinion there has to be something else out there. It's hard to comprehend that in a universe this size and the unimaginable vastness of space, we are the only intelligent life forms out there.
That's my opinion, but the mind boggles, doesn't it?

yea i agree i think the same.. we dont really know everything about the ocean..

:D

D'oh, was busy editing and didn't realise you replied! :D

Personally, I don't think the human race will ever comprehend this universe, it's way too vast!

Sorry, I apologise. I doubt I'm a great person to know, admittedly lol.
Like I said though, just faceless aliases. ;)

Sorry, I apologise. I doubt I'm a great person to know, admittedly lol.
Like I said though, just faceless aliases. ;)

well i think you are an awesome person to know ;)

as for inteligent life... there is none here, i think if aliens were smart enough to build a ship to get here then they would be smart enough to stay away before we blow ourselfs up. with the universe being infinate and time also being infinate its safe to assume that there should be an infinate amount of matter to fill the universe, which means there could be anything out there, and there probably is. as for coming here, i think at the most they might send probes, rather than themselfs.

i am not going to worry about the idea tho, because i could dedicate my life to sorting through all the evidence and getting rid of the fakes, and still have no idea what is true or not, so until i see with my own eyes i am gonna sit on the fence on this one.

but if i had to comment i would say that most sightings are either fake, phonomina like ball lighting, or prototype aircraft.

For the record i believe you did not make anything up Normski and that what you witnessed something that could be explained as not of this world.

I also believe there are more accounts of ufos or paranormal activities in this world than there are crazy people or people who would fabricate such accounts for whatever reason.

I also believe this should be moved to non car chat or locked as things like this divide people with similar interests.

I know this thread is winding down, but just to point out to readers that the term UFO doesnt mean "ooo i saw an alien" its an unidentified flying object and should be treated as such (no doubt you've all seen something that falls into that category -- even if it was later identified)....

please dont take that as im fobbing off the sighting of aliens, as im not. :) I wasnt there, so jumping to conclusions inst very scientific. :) ...plus for the record im sure there has to be other life on other planets somewhere, because after all why shouldnt there. (and know they didnt make me say that :laugh:)

I know this thread is winding down, but just to point out to readers that the term UFO doesnt mean "ooo i saw an alien" its an unidentified flying object and should be treated as such (no doubt you've all seen something that falls into that category -- even if it was later identified)....

Damn you beat me to it lol

keep taking thoes pills "mate"

Go home, you fail at life

FFS someone close this thread please?!

so much petty aruments, this is a good forum with nice people i have not met a member on here who isn't a great person, yet from this thread alone it sounds like we are all a bunch of 3 year olds

Thread edited to remove pointless items.
Please keep going I love to ban people and so do the other mods.
This forum is for all, and the club will not have immaturity spoil it for the others. If you don't like this then perhaps the club, internet and the real world is not for you.

Thread edited to remove pointless items.
Please keep going I love to ban people and so do the other mods.
This forum is for all, and the club will not have immaturity spoil it for the others. If you don't like this then perhaps the club, internet and the real world is not for you.

it was sorted everything is kool.. i think this is very immature tho i see the messages towards me are still their :S i dont get this at all.

i saw an orange glowing ball flying through the air the other night, was only one tho and it had a slight trail behind it so guessed it was a commet or something, could be what you saw...

Appologies to all the sensible people here. Seems some here are out to spoil it for all.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back