Dear Kristian.. please dont ignore me

B14KLR

Ex. Club Member
...hopefully this will get a response..
i've tried contacting you via pm/email/attempted phone calls, but not getting any luck. if your number etc have changed please let me know so i can contact you.i really hope the car is not gathering dust, but if it is ,at least i know what is going on. get in touch when you get the chance. ta.
regards
Tom (micra from wales)

What you having done mate? I've not heard back from him in a while about mine either

hes just finished building his almera turbo (been browsing aoc fourm lol) hes just had it mapped up. so hes been busy with that.

not good at all mate if your paying him to do a job within a resonable time frame then its his responsability to get it done regardles of what else he has got to do. if he has a heavy work load then dont take more on., i would ask if not demand that he refund a percentage of the money in apology for the delay. this is why i only trust reputable companies where by the work being done is under contract and not a social agreement.

To be honest, if he has paying customers then their commissions should come first, not his own personal project. That's my opinion, but the whole situation doesn't exactly sound right... fwn

However this is just my opinon, he might be a nice guy, I've not really had dealings with him, but I believe he needs to get his priorities straight and sort out his paying customers' work before his own, if he wants to be in the custom/modifying business

To be honest, if he has paying customers then their commissions should come first, not his own personal project. That's my opinion, but the whole situation doesn't exactly sound right... fwn

However this is just my opinon, he might be a nice guy, I've not really had dealings with him, but I believe he needs to get his priorities straight and sort out his paying customers' work before his own, if he wants to be in the custom/modifying business

i didnt realise that the almera was a personnal project, im sorry but if thats the case then this is discracefull if you ask me.

He may be taking a long time to do work but he is doing it for a good price isn't he? If you wanted it done quickly you could've paid full price...

Although the lack of contact is a bit worrying....

it doesnt take much to say. 'i've got a hell of alot on atm including a personnal project so dont expect quick results' i'f this was me and he told me that it was going to take a year+ to do from the begining. then i'd go else where and pay more. you dont take on the job start it and then take over a year to finish it it is deception! i'm sure he would not of trusted kristian to do the job if he had told him that it was going to take a year+ to finish!

he has compensated for the delay, very generously in my opinion, although this hasnt got the car to me quicker. you never know what goes on behind doors so i'm not gonna slate anyone, but i wasnt aware he was still partaking in so many projects...as previously mentioned:bitten of more than can chew..we shall see!

Everyone knows about my K10 though and i'm in the same boat when it comes to updates :)

Back