• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Dans 5-door gx.

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
new car :D now on my 5th k11, its a prefacelift phase 2 1.0 GX, i brought it on december 7th for £300. N reg, 2 owners from new me beeing the 3rd, all the history and documents. its all spot on bar the rear arch (painted has bubbled and flaked off exposing a mildy rust drivers arch. (on the todo list)... anyway my green one threw up all the warning lights and i couldnt be botherd with it anymore...

its a dark red ''Wine red'' as everyone likes to call it looks more brown tbh lol. so its the worst couror ever, its a 5-door and its a 1.0...so it looks horriable and its slow! :p

but anyway. iam not gonna post any pictures up just yet, iam wait until i fit the suspension, and a renualt espace splitter i have brought (Y) so it will looks half decent :suspect:

iam confident i can make it look quite cool as far as dark red 5 doors go lol but we shall see.

pics and spec to follow :)

dan

i didnt think it was that bad, that was one of my favourite cars on here. you should have repaired it no matter what is cost lol make sure you spray your latest that green colour ;)

i didnt think it was that bad, that was one of my favourite cars on here. you should have repaired it no matter what is cost lol make sure you spray your latest that green colour ;)

i wish i had the money to fix it all. but it needed alot of work for it to look tidy agian and i just got sick of looking at it, i'am gonna miss it..

i carnt afford a re-spray with this new one...unless i do it matt black or matt green :wasntme: but i want to put the alloys off my green one on and tint the rear lights and indicators first :)

ach well, i bet it was more damaged than my super-s which needed a wing a headlight and re-shaped at the drivers front end. and i scrapped that only because i was already looking into the almera i now own. thinking back i was a silly ######!

i had to fit a new door wing and head lights, wishbone, hub and steering rack lol.. cost me a fourtune in parts. only fixed it because i needed a car for work :p

update, i now have the follwing fitted:

painted black rear lights

painted black side repeters

painted black front indicator bulbs

phase 1 grill painted matt black

lowerd 35mm on avo springs

2001 k11 rear wiper motor & arm

green cotten panel filter

primera GT steering wheel

P1010035.jpg

P1010037.jpg

P1010036.jpg

altough it needs:
a new rear shock, (gonna fit my kyb gas ones)
rust on the drivers rear arch wants sorting

....and its wants :p
a front splitter (x2 that i have sat in my shed, carnt decide witch to fit :p)
alloys (the ones off my green one)
inside of the headlights painted black
and window tints

iam actually starting to like the courlor now! :S

dan

well today i fitted KYB gas shocks to the rear. also fitted a renualt espace front splitter and quickly painted my steel's matt black :)

P1010042-1.jpg

P1010043.jpg

Looking good Dan. That sits well on those -35's, have they had any extra adjustment?

This is absolutely begging for some wide steels.

nah springs are just avo 35mm's off my green micra. splitter is just really deep, and the fact its on 13'' steels.

i nearly brought some 14'' speedline turbine alloys last month, but i had to back out in the end. iam after some 13'' it sit really nice atm..i was thinking those 13'' nissan 5-spokes that came on phase 1 prefacelifts. but as said its screaming out wide dished wheels ;)

Dammit...i was gonna get an Espace splitter lol My car now scrapes with a laguna one let alone that one...hm...might look cool though!

anyway....car is looking great Dan,im loving that deep red!

Back