My 5 door SLX

CMF_sr20micramike

» CMF Member
Ok so it wasnt exactly my "go-to" choice of micra, but having seen the availability over here in oz i decided to purchase my first 5 door k11. I bought it a few weeks ago now, nice and local.

So i havent got any pics of pre-clean condition but i tell you now it was horrendous, so first thing was to clean out the interior, which took a whole weekend.

Externally, the old girl has had some abuse, the paint condition over the whole car varies from different stages of deterioration, the top section ,ie the roof and top of tailgate have sun burn, lacquer is dull/gone, the passenger door and front guard are dull/matted. So really overall pretty poor cosmetically.

Mechanically its pretty sound, being a mechanic there was nothing that alarmed me. The usual gearbox input shaft noise and a sticky starter motor, i think possibly a noisy water pump but havent been bothered to investigate.

So next step is to repair all the cosmetic problems, im not going to bother wasting my time with the paint. Heres some pics anyways, taken today:

397.jpg

389.jpg

388.jpg

394.jpg

399.jpg

and a few i did messing about on instagram....

400.jpg

401.jpg

Also if anyone is keen to purchase this beast just drop me a pm. It's got 6 months Rego on it, mechanically sound like I mentioned above, and all cosmetic parts will be repaired. Except the paint :)

Back