Custom Stickers

I like that! I want one... Are they legal? I would imagine so as the outside break lights are unaffected? Not all cars have centre break light...

If somebody could take me a picture of their brake light with a ruler (metric) underneath I'll have a go at knocking up something like this. I don't have a new enough car to have a high level!

C:\Documents and Settings\ADAM\Desktop

I'm going to need something from as straight on to the window as possible, with a light level that shows up the outline of the lamp housing. I'll keep an eye out while I'm out and about over the next couple of days.

If someone would be willing to send me there rear brake light, we could knock these up, no problem at all.

We would of course reimburse any postage costs and on return, you'll get a free micra brake light sticker fitted to your unit.

The eBay link is for the Nissan logo and for an almera?!?!

We could also make them for the Micra using various other logo designs if someone could supply us with a rear brakelight.

The item description states it's applied on the outside of the window.

I agree Shaun it would look pretty tacky in the daylight.

No Karl, I was refering to the Nissan stickers on the eBay advert.

I'd definitely be keen for one of these but maybe a different design than 'micra' I don't mind posting my light off if you still need - where are you guys based? Mines a k11 pre-facelift

Hi,

Our postal address is:

Pro Cut Vinyl
62 Russett Close
Barwell
Leicester
Leicestershire
LE98HZ

We could look at doing another design for you and once we have the area sized up that needs covering, we could do pretty much any design within reason pending the size / detail of the logo or graphic.

So I guess we are looking at the following, which would have different brake light designs:

1992 - 1997 - pre facelift

late 1997/1998 - 2003 - post facelift.

They must be legal, right? Have seen cars with logos on the centre break light... have even seen places online selling custom logos with whatever you want on them? I mean, if you have Nissan or Micra on there, that's not gonna draw much attention is it? I you have something stupid like F*CK THE PO-PO then you're asking for trouble... :)

They must be legal, right? Have seen cars with logos on the centre break light... have even seen places online selling custom logos with whatever you want on them? I mean, if you have Nissan or Micra on there, that's not gonna draw much attention is it? I you have something stupid like F*CK THE PO-PO then you're asking for trouble... :)
im sure some one will have a sticker on a car some where saying that

Back