custom rear lights.

Does anyone remember this View attachment 6342 from a while back ?
well I found these View attachment 6339View attachment 6340View attachment 6341on a Landrover site (they're 2 1/2 inches diameter and only £3 each) and kind of like the idea of trying it out, so now I'm in two minds, do I mount them horizontaly in the bumper or vertically in custom made pods where they're supposed to be ? I've thought about all with clear lenses and coloured bulbs cos replacement lenses are only 70p each, which do you think would look best ?

i would say vertically is best , i seen a pic similar to what you are thinking maybe ill go find iot now for you

stephen

the pic

normal_15556.jpg

something like this is what i would personally like

:D

i was gonna have LED strips in the rear windows (kinda like corsas) and then reflectors on the mud flaps...

reflectors would be to low down on the mud flaps so it would'nt pass mot.

really:down:

good i didn't do it then lol, the welder guy said that he couldn't find a reliable way to smooth over the rear lights and still have the boot open...

the ford focus has its reflectors on the bottom of the bumpers... or is that the punto hmmm...

the ford focus has its reflectors on the bottom of the bumpers... or is that the punto hmmm...

The punto does, that's where I was thinking of putting them, as for fogs and reverse lights, thats easy enough, on the left- red stop/tail, orange indicator, indicator with clear lens fitted (reverse light), on the right- red stop/tail, orange indicator, indicator with red lens fitted (fog light).

The punto does, that's where I was thinking of putting them, as for fogs and reverse lights, thats easy enough, on the left- red stop/tail, orange indicator, indicator with clear lens fitted (reverse light), on the right- red stop/tail, orange indicator, indicator with red lens fitted (fog light).

ah yea its the punto, its the focus that has the fog/reverse lights in its bumper :)

hiya,

the picture of the white micra with the landrover backlights, please can you tell me if they were custom made or do they fit straight from a freelander into the micra?

just wonderin cos it looks amazin

Cheers guys

hiya,

the picture of the white micra with the landrover backlights, please can you tell me if they were custom made or do they fit straight from a freelander into the micra?

just wonderin cos it looks amazin

Cheers guys

lol mate, they aint landrover lights... :D

they are the jap lights on certan micras, very rare... oh and micras had them before landrovers did :p

the white and red rally lights on cisco's car are not LED :p they are pretty much the clear ones just with red plastics... top site tho ;)

lol think that was just me being lazy when i was writing the script for the page, got loads of stuff to do, cant get onto my FTP files though for some reason :(

lol think that was just me being lazy when i was writing the script for the page, got loads of stuff to do, cant get onto my FTP files though for some reason :(

lol, but Lazy is what HTML is all about ;)

what host are you using or is it local?

just using fasthosts.com not too sure it is their problem just think my uni has changed some settings, seeing as i dont have internet at my house either, i am a bit screwed for changing my site, loads of ideas aswell, is really annoying!

Them lights are on ebay as i posted up about this a while ago!

there are not off a micra but a 'MARCH BALERO' the other style micra in japan and they are around 70 quid off ebay!

Just search for micra rear lights and u will find them!

or alternate idea is contact www.quadconversions.com and they will supply u with the light assemblys so u can make your own!

Back