Curtis' K10 on Barryboys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely despise that site fwn at least some people on there actually know a bit about cars hence the defence it recieved.

Its a laugh sometimes but what kind of spineless bland car driving muppets actually enjoy a constant good ol' whine about cars out there that are different? Its bizzare.

Welcome to the BB club Curtis!

Complete muppets seem to assume engine capacity is everything! Quite funny there comments change when they realise the kit's by Nissan.

I think they've now gone on to discuss an entirely different super japbox, so the thread should be dead eventually!

I personally think Curtis' Micra looks fantastic :love:

lol, I'm surprised they forgotten that 4 speed gear box's existed and the guy that says "whats the point in tuning a 1.0 engine", i bet it would out run his car any day

ive been getting phone calls all weekend off people taking the #### and shouting abuse down the phone at me! :glare:

Ill be joining up on barryboys sortly to ask if that first post person knew anything about the phone calls

All ive had is good comments and people taking photos at modified nationals........

How did they get your number you think? Don't understand, if someone tunes a mini as they used to nothing will be said. whats the difference??

they got my number through pistonheads and dialed 141 infront of it to make it a private number....i was at the modified nationals club at the time lol

ive been getting phone calls all weekend off people taking the #### and shouting abuse down the phone at me! :glare:

Ill be joining up on barryboys sortly to ask if that first post person knew anything about the phone calls

All ive had is good comments and people taking photos at modified nationals........

Join the club mate, I got a fair bit of this with the camper on PistonHeads, i changed my number to one of those PhoneSafe numbers and it stopped most of them!

With regards to Barry Boys, I try to avoid it now, it just annoys me. Plus unless you're one of their quite frankly incestuous and clique-y higher level "BB Addict" members, you get yelled at for getting the smallest details wrong. Case and point: that guy got called a b*ll end for posting Curtis' car because it wasn't barry. You'd think they'd at least be kind to people with similar interests! :rolleyes:

thats the second time a car i built got on BB and the second time they all pretty much liked it :p

Most of them thought it was ok.....the detrimental comments coming from people who probably own gas guzzlers and are scared that they too might one day be driving a 1 litre car :laugh:

Well done Curtis (Y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back