NO!!!!! my micra on barryboys!

barryboys .co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=28155

There u go!

doesnt like the word barryboys in link for some reason?

why dont they try something original like finding the cars themselves instead of just logging onto a modified car site like this one or others and copying and pasting

Welcome to the barryboys club mate!!! I'm there, Arnolds there, James kind of appeared there!

A decision was made to block any links made to barryboys website.

devils advocate

A decision was made to block any links made to barryboys website.

why?

I had a quick look on their site and it just looks like a bunch of people taking the mick out of other people ( I didnt dig too deeply though )...why block the links?

at worst the oppinions on there are ignorant, hypocritical and shortsighted maybe but I didnt see anything mallicious or dammaging?

seem like no harm done to me (no I'm not a member of their forum LOL)

or may be there is a history thay I dont know about here

Sammo,

I got no idea why it was blocked!!!

I've looked at the link to this and all they're doing is moaning that the bloke hasn't read the forum rules properly about posting a picture!!!

i think its a bunch of grumpy old men taking the mick out of people who decide not to leave their cars stock. They take pride in the fact they are 'superior beings' or something because they dont feel the need to change a car.

lol I think It was blocked as it kicked off quite a lot with members cross posting on each forum.

Don't worry about it, a lot of cars end up on there, some warranted others are not.

Kev

another one in the BB club! Congratulations. I was pleased when mine made it there, even more surprised when some of them liked it!

If MSC could link to barryboys, they would know that hits are coming from here. The same way i know they're using images on my website for web found sheds lol.

iv not seen barryboys before my god some of those cars are bad lol you'd need a good sense of humour to drive some of those vehicles lol. but lets be fair i think by useing the term sheds it shows there is an element of humour there and is probably not ment to be that offensive.
anyway lets face it some people have awfull taste in mods thats a fact anyone ever seen the burberry painted cars? it was only a matter of time before someone made a site like this and as kev said some cars deserve it some don't so why worry about it at the end of the day if you like your car do you care what others think?

nothing wrong with your micra mate! i like it alot. stick those clear clusters back on, perfect your rear splitter and put a proper backbox on angled at the back, but do it going to the otehr side as this may prevent rubbing on your fuel tank!

did you finish your exhaust in the front btw?

Hehehe, BB is funny due to people's reactions, that's exactly what they want.....free publicity.

They'll never take me though, except for the obvious aftermarket wheels, mine's as it was from the factory :)

Hehehe, BB is funny due to people's reactions, that's exactly what they want.....free publicity.

They'll never take me though, except for the obvious aftermarket wheels, mine's as it was from the factory :)

From the outside anyway ;)

wooo all the best micras make it to barry boys :D i have been there :D

we need like a hall of fame for all the people who have made it to barry boys :D

I've seen several of my friend's cars on there,one of the cars i tried to stand up for my mate and his car but when people like me (or the car owner) starts to argue,thats then giving them fuel.

Thats what they thrive on the most,people's reactions and just have the need to argue.The best thing to do is just take it with a pinch of salt.At the end of the day,its only abit of text on a computer monitor,nothing physical

my old k10 got on there ages back thanks to a guy i worked with posting it up but pretty much everyone said it wasnt barry :p even had people from MSc defending it :p

free plug for the old girl!
27-post-15-1107084589.jpg

theres always somthing that someone doesnt like....each to there own, i agree ive made mistakes with the car....its like tightening a bolt up too far atleast you have made that mistake and there less chance that you wont do it agian. trial and error etc.

IMO i find barryboys entertianing! i like a laugh now and then, some of the cars are just plain wrong, yes as said each to there own but some are just stupidly mad! then agian some are not! but hey everyone laughs at other people cars/opions

anyways imo its not so called ''barry'' but hey its modded to my opion, but then iam a person who is bothered about what other people think....i like other people to think ''that looks good for a micra''

Back