Converting K11 to run on bike carbs - help needed!!!!!

Daniel

I WILL be back...
Sorry to keep reposting this, but I'm kind of desperate at the moment. I recently bought a set of carbs off a CBR600, with a row of K&N air filters and silicone hoses. I've also found a company that can make up a custom inlet manifold for them. Only problem is, the guy who was going to help me fit them and set them up has bailed on me.

Is there anyone out there in the south east area that can help me out? I really want to get my K11 project off the ground, but need help in setting the carbs up.

Would appreciate any help at all.

Cheers,

Dan

there,s no "setting up" to do really dan, you have to set them to all open together obviously, and you need the right size mainjet (but you will need a dyno session to get the mixture/jetting right :eek:)
and bear in mind that the ecu wont be able to set the ignition timing properly without maf and tps signals (the sensors on your throttlebody)
you may also have brake servo vacuum complications :eek:

bear in mind that the ecu wont be able to set the ignition timing properly without maf and tps signals (the sensors on your throttlebody)

Is this where the K10 Dizzy mod comes in? (iirc the nismo n2 march's used run them)

A vac box i would expect (almost 100% certainty) would need to be made up. Not only from the brake servo but probably all the other little vac lines that wont have a home. :)

there,s no "setting up" to do really dan, you have to set them to all open together obviously, and you need the right size mainjet (but you will need a dyno session to get the mixture/jetting right :eek:)
and bear in mind that the ecu wont be able to set the ignition timing properly without maf and tps signals (the sensors on your throttlebody)

I've got not problem with setting them up to open all together, I've already worked out how to do it. Everything else is starting to put me off slightly, just sounds really complicated :(

I'm no mechanic, so that's why I'm looking for help. I'm good on anything other than engines :(

Back