• This is an archive of the old Blogs system from the previous software. If you would like your blog entries moving/merging into the relevant forum/thread, please PM James. These blogs are READ ONLY. Replies CANNOT be made.

Bike carbs on K11 1.0l - need help!!!!

Daniel

I WILL be back...
Hello all, I'm trying to get a set of bike carbs fitted to my K11 (facelift), and am told I need an inlet making up to connect it all together. Is there anyone out there who has the facilities to do this, or that has a spare one lying around from a previous project? Would greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Dan

get some 10mm thick steel (off cut from steel merchant theres one near me charrged me £5),, then get the inlet manifold gasket, then draw round it cut/drill all the holes out so youve got a template of the gasket but in 10mm thick steel, measure the size of the inlet holes ,then go to sumwhere like central auto supplies and get a lenth of exhaust tubing in roughly the same size as your inlet holes or slightly bigger, then cut x4 lenths of your exhaust tubing to your required size (always measure up in engine bay), then use x4 silicone tubes to join each of your exhaust tubing to your carbs, (sounds missions but i made a 4 brach manifold in a day and half similar thing) ive got a decent 180amp mig welder thats what i used to make a 4 branch for my old car.

Back