conversation about accidents.

Kamarley

If it aint Jap its Crap!
right, my mate has had a bit of a dink this morning, it was in a train station car park and the damage on both vehicles and as described by my friend the damage was "minor" but we need to know where he stands a witness was there and said he "heard" the incident and said that he dealt more damage than he actually did and accused him of drink while driving....... can anyone tell me where he stands in this situation and whats the easiest way of resolving it (does it have to go through insurance)

it doesn't need to go through is both partys are happy to just settle it via cash as far as im aware. just depends.

Would help if you worded that right though as I cant figure out if your friend hit someone or was hit

If the bloke he hit is happy to take cash then problem solved, if he choses to go through his insurers then that's his choice.

That's how I understand it anyway

thats what i thought. my understanding was that insurance companies dont cover in car parks as its private land...?

I have heard of the private land thing before. I reversed into someone the other week too ( we actually managed to reverse into each other) bloke was pretty decent and actually took piss out of how I managed it when he was in a big pick up truck thing haha wasnt bothered shook hands and left it.... shame my car was up for sale though :(
But is the "witness" saying your mate was drunk?

Back