More Incidents In London

k11 kid

Ex. Club Member
Taken from The BBC Site

Incidents' spark Tube evacuation
Emergency services have been called to three Tube stations after "incidents", Scotland Yard said.

Police confirmed they had been called to Warren Street, Oval and Shepherd's Bush stations.

There have been reports of smoke coming from two of the stations and all three have been evacuated.

The whole of the Northern Line has been suspended, along with the Victoria Line and the Hammersmith and City. There are no reports of any casualties.

Police also confirmed that emergency service personnel have responded to reports of an incident on a route 26 bus in Hackney Road.

A spokesman for London Underground said the nature of the incidents was unknown.

One hospital, near Warren St station, has started its emergency plan.

Sosiane Mohellavi, 35, was travelling from Oxford Circus to Walthamstow when she was evacuated from a train at Warren Street.

From Sky

There have been unconfirmed reports of an explosion on the London Underground, and an incident on a bus in Hackney, East London.
There have been no reports of casualties.
Stations at Warren Street, Oval and Shepherd's Bush have been closed.
At Warren Street there were reports of a nail bomb explosion. Sky's Crime Correspondent Martin Brunt said police believe this may have been the sound of detonators going off..
Victoria Line train passenger Ivan McCracken told Sky News he spoke to an Italian man who witnessed an explosion just after the train arrived at the platform.
"He told me he had seen a man carrying a rucksack which suddenly exploded. It was a minor explosion but enough to blow open his rucksack. Everyone rushed from the carriage. People evacuated very quickly. There was no panic.
"I didn't see anyone injured but there was shock and fright.
"There was a smell of smoke."
"The man who was holding the rucksack looked extremely dismayed.
Police have cordoned off the streets around Warren Street station. They said a suspect package had been reported on a Victoria Line train.
Sky reporter Mark White said authorities are "pushing everybody as far back from the station as they can".
It is two weeks to the day since bombers attacked three Tube trains and a bus in central London.
Another eyewitness, Sosiane Mohellavi, said "Everyone panicked and people were screaming.
"We had to pull the alarm. I am still shaking."

"I was in the carriage and we smelt smoke - it was like something was burning.

"Everyone was panicked and people were screaming. We had to pull the alarm. I am still shaking."

But a BBC reporter outside Warren St station said there was no sign of smoke outside.

Shocking

Mike

Yeah just spotted it on the big screen on sky news as I was coming thru the caffeteria at work....

2 weeks today since it happened aswell...

lucky me such a lazy bum i didnt leave the house today was gonna go seaside but didnt get outta bed but dont think its that serious this time

Apparently colchester was filled with armed police and all because of rhumours that one of the bombers was heading up that way! The world is getting worse and i dont think its gonna get any better :(

Back