Common Rail Plug

bump again

here some pics, The injectors lead to a round circular thing which seams to be the fuel rail (to me) Can someone confirm this,

more clearly shown in this pic the round thing i believe is the fuel rail

attachment.php

and another pic

attachment.php

no this is not my pic.

what do you mean by 'the common rail plug'? what is its function?
All the injectors (at the end of the hard metal pipes) have their own plug, but are you referring to a main plug that runs the common rail fuel system?

Normally the common rail set up looks like this

255179811.jpg

However i am unable to find the "Rail" on this car for some odd reason, the only place i haven't looked is under the car, but why on earth would be located there when the injectors are on top, its really become a challenge to find this "rail" lol

And by the "plug" i mean to say the common rail Sensor plug which as we can easily see in the picture is located on the left side of the rail. But can't seem to come by it on the car?

i guess "common rail" is just a generic term, the 4 pipes are all under the same pressure and are linked to the block, and the fuel is metered by the electric injectors eh

Your 'rail' is the round thing that all the hard pipes go into. Why are you looking for the plug? Might help us locate the plug you mean:)

The round thins is the common rail on this engine. The pressure sensor is located on the common rail at about 4 o Clock position.

Yes for future reference (if people do use the search button. And i answered it my self because no one else was able to lol.

Your welcome mate! I think you will find i answered (most of) your question. :suspect: Despite the lack of clarity in your questions.

Back