synergy 1cr module

i have a 2010 micra dci I have just bought a tunning box module. am can i #### find the ecu sensor where it fits. Either that or its come with the wrong connector, were the frig is the sensor located , please help.

well i noticed noone commented but ive never heard anything really that good about these power boost boxs and valve things! ebbdude tried one from ebay on a k11 and made absolutely no difference after trying it all different ways!

so i dunno mate is it worth fitting?

if you mean the obd11 diagnostic connector it is behind the fusebox cover down to the right hand side of the steering wheel underneath the fusebox if you don`t mean that then i`ll need more details to help you out

the fuel censor, on common rail engines there useully at the end of the rail. I carnt find it, the box plug,s in an fools the pump into more fuel at the right time, giveing more toque . i bought 1 off the internet from energy tunning ltd, they sent me a diogram of the wrong engine. I ask what the #### was going on, all i wanted was a pic of my ingine an were to plug the censor. The guy got all ratty an said send it back an i will give you a refund. So much for customer care.

Back