Colin McRae - R.I.P

really!!!! im am genuinly shocked! he was the first real rally driver i heard of and got me into it with the games on playstation.

r.i.p colin & son.........

Over in Lanzarote the now, just heard the news and feeling pretty #### about it. On the BBC website it says that him and his two sons may have been killed in the crash, but not confirmed. Seem to be pretty clear though :(

Back in a few days - spk more then

Titch :kungfu:

it just goes to show life is unpredictable, the man comes out alive through all these difficult terrains of rallying but dies in a helicoptor with no obstacles in the sky.

the wife and daughter must be devastated...

it just goes to show life is unpredictable, the man comes out alive through all these difficult terrains of rallying but dies in a helicoptor with no obstacles in the sky.

the wife and daughter must be devastated...

Lets hope they manage to find out what caused the accident. It'll be hard sice they couldn't even tell what kind of heli it was!

R.I.P - I hope his family are getting all the help they need.

my sympaties and thoughts go out to both the familys involved in this truely terrible incident

a sad, sad loss of life

first Richard burns, now this, although in different sercumstances entirely. even still, british motorpsort will feel this loss imensly

Valentino Rossi Today after his win in the portugeese MOTO grands prix said, "first i would like to dedicate this win to my idol, colin mcrae who was killed today, my heart goes out to his family, colin was my idol from a little boy and he inspired me greatly, he will be missed"

i echo all that has been said before...... he was an icon to so many, he helped many young drivers into motorsport and im sure his family are feeling his loss.

heartfelt sympathy to Brother Alister Mcrae and his wife and daughter allison and holly (just 9) and to all of his friends who will miss him soo much.

as will we.

RIP MR Colin "World champion" Mcrae

This is terrible news, I couldn't believe it when I heard this yesterday. His loss will be felt by so many, the man put Subaru on the map when it comes to rallying and an entire generation grew up playing his rally games.

I'm wearing my Subaru WRT T-shirt today as a mark of respect.

OMG i cant believe i didn't hear about this thats tragic! and his 5 yr old boy too :( how terrible! make me realize my life isn't that bad when you hear such tragic things :(

a terrible loss for motorsport :(

just read the article hard not to cry reading that!

It does make you think doesn't it. As Ems said to me yesterday, the good people always die young. A lesson to us all to enjoy every moment i think

such a big loss to motor sport. Hopefully his prototype of the McRae R4 will take production and make a big success!

Sleep easy big man!

im actualy crying right now and i cannot stop.

im gonna play CMR4 tonight and win the title for him one more time.

Back