Farewell...

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
Hi

Sad news about my old micra located here http://micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=26926

I sold this car to my gf's uncle to buy my super s when i was told today that the blue micra was broken into at about 1:30 am this morning (11 may 2009)

The car was then STOLEN!!! it was reported stolen at 2:05am the car was driven by 3 idiots who have no idea what speed bumps are, the car was involved in a high speed (even in a micra!!!) chase across town where it eventually stopped due to the sump being torn off, fuel tank had no bottm and the gearbox linkage bent into the rising in the floor!!!. The 3 youths were caught and the driver (who was already banned) will get the book thrown at him as my gf's uncle explained to them that this is the last thing he needed as his wife had died a few months previous.

The police said they would make up every offence to get him the maximum time away, as for the other two 'passengers' they are expected to get a 'caution' and slap on the wrist.

So i say to the whole forum and hope you all agree and leave good comments.

FAREWELL MICRA LS YOU WERE AN EXCELLENT CAR AND NEVER FORGOTTEN

Im sorry if that seems really weird but this was my first ever car which i rebuilt most of and loved it, and how some people can just think, 'i dont have a nice car so i will nick somones' is beyond me!!!

cheers from a really upset and VERY VERY VERY BITTER

Steve

so do i was a crakin car and got me all across the country its lasted 20 years and someone who has a brain like a mcdonalds milkshake ruins a 20year old car needs capital punishment

i would have put the photos up but it upsets me, seriously i was attatched to that car

sounds stupid i know

steve

Aww mate, sorry to hear this... hope they all get what they deserve.
Keep ya chin up, lets hope you find another K10 in good condition bud :)

i feel realy sorry for ya man, my best mate had saved up all year to but a valver corsa, like one done rite , top spec everything, then he saved up again and put new yokahamas and janspeed coilys refurbished wheels. it was a mint car, and 2 days after christams someone stole it outside his house.
hes still ragin, but I feel ####e for anyone who gets their car stolen.

rip their bloody balls off! we don't need people like that in the gene pool...

thats such a shame about the car, surely you can get money out of them to replace the car, you shouldn't have to loose a no claims over some tards.

but seriously how stupid are they, i mean it is scary that someone so stupid can have enough intelegence to steel a car, they must be really easy to steal....

i can't imagine how you feel mate. i am worried about my Convertible, which is in the hands of someone i don't know that well, and that on its own is really worrying me, i feel sick wondering what is happening to it... but to find your car distroyed... that would screw me up i think

What the hell is wrong with some people? :glare: as if times aren't hard enough...what a bunch of id's grr

What a waste of a good car :(

Chavscum hate all who take what you cherish and destroy it, a burden to this country.

Sorry about the car and condolences too.

Sorry to hear that, Mate. There's nothing silly in getting attached to a motor at all. I had 3 K11s and the last one I had for almost 3 years. My wee Kuro SR and it nearly did 100,000 miles with me. I was sad to see it go.
As for the b*****ds that did your motor. I hope they get their's nicked and they can empathise with how it feels.

Back