Coilovers on

Titch

Micra K11ng
Yay! finally got them on yesterday.

p10100252mq.jpg

p10100260qv.jpg

So very low, such great handeling!
Titch :kungfu:

Yea, i will do. Need to get wheel on first, then can see how it sits with them, and then adjust to suit. Looks good though.

Not got any before pics mate, but just picture a standard Micra. Would say it's down about 68mm. Still loads to go though.

Looks kool mate!!! Hehe, brings back memories of George trying to get over the grass and onto the road at JAE last year hehe. Quite amusing as he scraped the underside of his car badly in the process lol. :p Should look good with alloys on mate. :)

Very very greatful to you mate, will be throught next week sometime for bumper and stuff!
Titch :kungfu:

that is LOW!! they are cool...how much were they? i jus got some spax springs...they made so much difference to handlin...but coilovers are adjustable aint they??

JK

thery where my old 1s i got custome made by leda cost new 950 sold them for 500 btw they go alot lower than that

Hi m8, yes m8 they are adjustable, i think george said to me they cost around £1000, you cant get the full set anymore though as leda, the company who made them lost the master copy of the front shocks when moveing there office, you can only get the rear ones made now i think, regards MTB:].

Back