Meister Coilovers

If we can get enough intrested Meister will start making the coilovers so come on guys! names down.

If you want some asap, or you want some in the future.

+ we will get discount on them.

Meister Coilovers? Never heard of them o_O

Full coilovers or fronts only? Adjustable camber or fixed? Specs needed.......

:S... well i want the crem-del-la crem then! you name it i want it on the coilovers all for £500??

come on mate, its usualy a fixed price for a type of coilover and a price guide to the amount of people who are intrested? i.e if 10 people want them its £500 and if 15 want them its like £485 so on its not realy worth the time for a set of lets say 3 sets.

we need hard facts bud (Y)

Adjustable Coilovers. Dampening Adjustables. 500.00 around, dont know exact price, when get more peoples intrest will email them again.

Micras69 got 10k spare? go ohlins.

This is going to sound like something straight out of Dragon's Den, but since most of the cheaper coilover companies state that their coilovers are not designed for hard track usage, based on that assumption at this early stage, I'm out ;)

This is going to sound like something straight out of Dragon's Den, but since most of the cheaper coilover companies state that their coilovers are not designed for hard track usage, based on that assumption at this early stage, I'm out ;)

YOU G*T lol i was about to say "as the dragons say...im out" :D

i would say to anyone wanting coilovers to give your custome to matt h/mph as the guy is spot on and is always willing to help and share infomation with anyone so buying from him is the least some of us can do and keeps him in business (Y)

YOU G*T lol i was about to say "as the dragons say...im out" :D

i would say to anyone wanting coilovers to give your custome to matt h/mph as the guy is spot on and is always willing to help and share infomation with anyone so buying from him is the least some of us can do and keeps him in business (Y)

true

since most of the cheaper coilover companies state that their coilovers are not designed for hard track usage, based on that assumption at this early stage, I'm out ;)

I've got some of these on my Glanza and they're AMAZING. They're the MeisterR Zeta Coilovers.. Adjustable top mounts, ride height, etc. Would recommend them to anyone!

Back