clutches!

I am in need of a new clutch anyways but for my turbo conversion can i fit a new cg13 standard clutch into my cg10 as i have been told that the standar cg13 clutch can take around 150bhp???

if this has been done before or anyone knows for sure i can do this with out any hassle then please tell me!

if not then what sports clutch do u recomend on a budget?

only reply if u know any of this info for sure!

cheers jas.

it's not about the power a clutch can take. It's about the torque

It may take comfortably 100bhp from N/A but it may not take 100bhp from a turbo due to the increase in torque.

You need the CG13 flywheel aswell as a CG13 clutch, so you may aswell put a CG13 box on too.

There's the Nismo clutch and the Helix clutch, you're looking at just over £300 for either of them.

They're the only aftermarket clutches I know of for the K11 but they're both for the CG13 not the CG10

The Helix Competition clutch kit complete actually costs a little under £250.00 inc vat. I also have in stock a one off competiton clutch assembley
specially made for the 1.0 Micra so there is no need to change gear boxes if you do want to. This also costs around £250.00. If you are interested drop me an email [email protected].

You need the CG13 flywheel aswell as a CG13 clutch, so you may aswell put a CG13 box on too.

the facelift cg10 ('98>) uses the same clutch as the cg13, also it is about 2kg lighter. so if you can get one from a scrap yard, you're laughing.

Back