Clutch Install issue!

Hey all, I have a 1994 Micra K11 1.0. I bought a clutch, pressure plate and throwout bearing from ebay and have installed it. My problem is, now I don't have any clutch pressure at the pedal. I have adjusted the cable and only feel a little pressure when I press the pedal down to the floor. I removed the tranny and started over thinking I did something wrong but again, I have the same problem. When I tighten the bolts on the pressure plate all the little fingers go flat with pressure from the clutch touching it. I therefore do not have any remaining pressure to depress the clutch. I have contacted the seller and I have done clutches in the past just not on a Micra. Maybe you experienced members can shed some light on my problem! Thanks for the help! Buddha

the fingers should go about "level" buddha, and then point "inwards" when open/down.
members usually have a thrust bearing out of position problem :eek:

the fingers should go about "level" buddha, and then point "inwards" when open/down.
members usually have a thrust bearing out of position problem :eek:

Frank, do you have a picture of how the throwout bearing should be installed. I installed it as I thought it should be, with the rubber(spinning side) faceing the PP. Thanks for the reply...

Back