Chrismo's Micra 1.3 16V from 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, my name is Chris I'm from Holland and like sites like this very much! In Holland there's very little to find for my Micra, so I hope to get some more satisfaction here!

I drive a bleu K11 CG13 powered and like to make some mods. I just bought myself another engine to hobby on! This way I can do little things at a time, but also do things GOOD.
Things I've done are: Lowered 35mm, 15" rims (not on the car jet), AEM UEGO inside, stainless exhaust header (custom made).
It's not much, but things I like to do on this new engine: Bigger cams (please people I need help getting some), cr pistons, custom made manifold (some like Cisco made on the Austr. Micraclub), a bigger TB.

My car:
Foto-8HWRLSII.jpg

And my custom made header:
Foto-7TGOWHPD.jpg

My rims:
Foto-Q4CD3IRB.jpg

More is to come......

gr Chris

smart mate will look really nice when the wheels are on and i love that manifold how much did that cost you

I made this header myself. Only thing is I don't know if there's any performance gained, because it's never been on the powerbank.

Today I've seen the Janspeed header and unfortunately for me, this one has a little bigger primaires. Perhaps I'll make a new one if I go on "playing" with my 2nd engine!

gr Chris

really smart mate i have a janspeed header and janspeed decat with cat back and back box on a 1.4 and i managed to make 101.5 bhp so i dont see how much differance it should ake really what size are the tubes

chris, do you mean the janspeed primaries are bigger ? , the janspeed ones are slightly too big imo, and more suitable for a high revving n/a screamer

Welcome to the club, well done on the custom header looks like a good job. Hurry up and get those alloys on.

hell yea, me thinks a groop buy ant lol

awsome car bud will look the shiz with them rims and its looking very low i must say!!!

i think the ride height is partly to do with the grass, partly to do with the size of the tyres and partly to do with the fact its still got an interior.

mines had the eibach 35mm springs cut down an extra 3 coils front and back....and you can still roll a football clear under the car..!!

that is low though

Mine would be a very small football ;-)

Today gonna resold my TB.....because it's stalling sometimes driving about 80 km/h in 5th gear.

gr Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back