Cheap Micra!

CMF_M5

» CMF Member
Hello people,

I was reading the weekend papers (The Sydney Morning Herald I think) and I noticed a 96 Micra SLX with air and rego till June next year for $3990! Could be a complete ****box with insane k's but then again maybe not, probably worth a look if you know someone wanting to buy one of these little beauties. I think there may have also been a link to drive.com for annyone that is interested.

On a completely different topic, I buy the "Unique Cars" mag every month and I have noticed over the last few months an advert for an insurance company of a site that allows you to check the previous history of a used car that you may be intending to purchase. Thats all good and well, but the bloody picture that they keep displaying month after month is a poor little smashed Micra! (looks like a 98 UK model as "winged grill" has chrome inserts and side mouldings are more recent than ours too). Surely they could change the picture every now and again.Breaks my heart to see any smashed up Micra, let alone one on display to the whole country!

Regards,

Henry

Back