fs: 1995 micra slx Brisbane cheap

Wana get rid of the girlfriends micra I got her as I bought her a new car. Specs:
1995 slx
Silver
13" auscars
5 month old tyres
New brake bads
Full service, plugs, filters all oils etc
Pretty clean interior, currently has seatcovers installed that she's emotionally attached to so id say they won't be going with the car
Phillips CD player, from memory has usb input.
No ac or ps, steering is light as a feather anyway
Has tinted Windows but they've seen better days.
Paint is average but it's not full dero spec, still has some shine to it lol. Has some funky rear quarter damage that has been panel beated by previous owner. Never worried me. Everything works, drives mint, feels like it has some super awesome hectic race clutch in it, with the right skills you can chirp 3rd in it no problems
Best part about it is its got low ks, 133,000. Still has one month of qld rego left, for a roadworthy I think it will need cv boots, few knocks from suspension if you go over rough terrain like with mostold ****boxes. we can talk about getting a roadworthy to transfer it into your name to keep the rego if that kinda thing turns you on. In Brisbane Southside. Dunno what it's worth, but $1000 sounds like a good starting point. Text me on 0458784191 for pics if you feel the need

Back