chavs attacking firemen

small rant by me

just watching the news and its showing idoits throwing bricks and garden oreniments at firemen.
they are purposely setting fire to things so when they come they can throw stuff at them.they wouldnt throw a brick at them if they was climbin a ladder to save them.

chavs are so stupid, i say chavs as chavs are the only people who dont have the brainpower to think someone may die because iam throwin this brick!

this happens just round the corner from me on a rough area, people from rochdale will know, great howarth and birch veiw where this is happening!

rant over

Got to agrees, it's stupid.
If all they have to do with there time is to throw bricks and stuff at them then i think we should set fire to then neds?
Then watch the bastids run.

i heard about that as well, they prob do it to the police and paramedics aswell, is bloody stupid..should just slap an extreamly heavy fine on them if the police catch them, if they cant afford it (which the majority wont be able to) then they should serve some time, or very long comunity services doing crap jobs..or better still just let the firemen chuck bricks at them!

Think there is a strong case for natural selection presenting itself... Teaching the nature of cause and effect through direct action... :)

kev_mono72 said:
Glenn said:
they should serve some time, or very long comunity services doing crap jobs

I think thats where their going as it is!

hopefully they will be yeah..i think i might have 2 suggest my brick throwing idea to the government..wood slove a hella lot of problems

No psychology here, just a bit annoyed at these idiots who seem to be cropping up more and more. I can't think of anywhere else your see consistent biting of the hand that feeds. Boredom is no excuse for anit-social behaviour or lack of common sense and I think these people should stop draining the resources of the country so it can be freed for more useful projects...

Sorry if it sounds harsh but why should other people suffer because of these fools.

Rant over, geek time... Anyone get the quote:
This calls for a subtle blend of psychology and extreme violence!

:)

i was reading kids as young as 12 were doing this!! What the hell is going on?? I was really shocked to read this happens

Ialso saw the news clips, its ****in stupid! that little bastards like this are alowed to get away with this kind of crap! in my eyes if your truent from school for more than 3 days it the ARMY! if you dont get a job in a year on the dole ARMY!! of course there will always be acceptions! ut prof would be required rather than " honest mate i been looking" down the pub! scrap asbo's they dont work! there like an award for kids! there parents need castraighting and they need shooting! Harsh but we would live in a far nicer place for it!

it seems no one respects law anymore it about time the police started getting tough on these idiots and chucked them in jail and i dont mean juvenille jail there should be no age discrimination chuck em in the jail with the rest of the scum and see how they like that little sods

or yes like raceworx sais chuck em in the army perhaps they can make themsleves useful i cant stand people bumming about sponging of the goverment when i have to pay for the ****s makes me so mad

Just goes to show how much of a "hole" this country is turning into. Words fail me.

Give it 10 years and this country will be so far down the sh**ter that nothing and no-one will be able to rescue it.

Unbelievable.

Attacking public servants, biting the hand that feeds you, and really there's nothing that anyone can do to stop it. Firemen stop attending fires in those areas and then they get attacked by the government for not soing their jobs. The old fella was a fireman, narcs me.

Back