Public transport...

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
No wonder people use their cars!!! I have to set off to go to uni like 3 hours before, just to get there on time because the damn buses only come once an hour, to make what would normally on be a 20 minute drive max in the car!!! Its stupid they go on about using public transport but its (rap, I can either walk 2 long miles to get the bus that will get me there in 30 minutes or get the bus outside my house which doesn't come very often which takes over an hour!!! :eek: An hour to go 15 miles... the trains are no use either as yet again I have to walk about 3 miles to get to the station or get a crappy bus to town, which will no doubt have loads of chavs skiving school on and I will get abuse cos they are gay, and they charge stupidly high prices to go a few miles. Then get the train from town to Boro which also takes 30 minutes, and then walk another 20 minutes to get to uni!!! How stupid is that, and the timetables don't make no sense at all either... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! I want my car back. :(

Ok, that feels better... rant over. :)

You need to move to London, buses every 5mins! (Kilburn High Road to Edware Road anyway)

the bus to get me to uni comes every 6 minutes or something... but if you dont have exact change they dont let you on :(

Back