Oxford Warning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

curtis

Ex. Club Member
This was posted up on the South central cruisers forum!

"Had an interesting night...

For those of you around oxfordshire you will know where i am talking aboout..

I was driving out of the Kassam stadium car park @ about midnight with my girl friend in the car when 8 or so chavs ( all aged upwards of 17/18 ) were stood in the middle of the road. i carried on driving towards them thinking they would see sence and move... slowed down and all of a sudden they all turn and stand right in front of me...they than start spiting at my car.

Next, 3 of them run over to the side of the car and 1 of them kicks the door and has made a nice dent. Next one of them opens the door (i ALWAYS lock my door i don't know why i didn't..) and try's to drag me out..... at this point my girlfriend who is also in the car is screaming and i just floor it with one of them hanging on to the door. i managed to get away. My mate was also following in his car.. he took no chances and went flying into them and practially knocked one over. i stopped further up the road to see the damage and there is a dent on the drivers doors. i just hope it can be lifted out? (anyone know any laces around oxfordshire and how much?)

Just soooooo ####ed off night now. I was more worried about my GF than anything. What if i had stalled when trying to get away ... they could of had knifes or anything, Completly unprovoked attack.

when i stopped further up the road we were going to call the police but they were well gone into black bird leys. (the local council estate) so they wouldn't of done anything anyway, probs would of taken them 20mins to even turn up.

Chavs are absolute scum, ppl like this should be put down at birth.

As posted by edd1e on FiestaSToc.com, hope nothing like this happens to anyone else"

I dont use fiestaSTOC but mayb lou can clear it up, im guessing edd1e is the one it happened to looking at the last line.

BUT i have been told that the kassam is a major target right now for thefts from cars, i have reliable sources within TVP who have told me they are breaking into cars just to see whats in them and steal anything valuable, so go careful people, I wouldnt like to see this happen to any of our SCC members and as its happening in my region i will keep anyone local updated with anything new i hear.

I was at the Kassam with Ems last saturday! although we didn't experience anything like that (fortunaly!) I'm told that Blackbird leys area is a very rough place. Bummer for that bloke though, chavs should be shot.

I wouldn't have stopped, anyone stupid enough to stand in the road in front of my car deserves to be run over, it's a case of *I didn't stop for fear of my life officer*

That sounds like blackbird leys alright. They're a bunch of useless idiots that live there. All they do is steal and take drugs, and unfortunately the Kassam is right on their doorstep. I used to know a few people from there and they're all smackheads. Total waste o space.
For anyone thining they can handle these guy's, don't. They're not worth it. They work in numbers, and as soon as one person starts, they all join in. Rose Hill is also a bad place, and not far from them either. They have even threatened local buses at knife point.

Glad you and your GF are ok Curtis. Hope you managed to get your car fixed. You should speak to the police and ask if they can get CCTV footage from the Kassam.

I wouldn't have even slowed down if anyone is that stupid they deserve to be run down. I would've given a warning (clutch in, revs high) then gone.

the most annoying thing about this is most peoples responses are 'i wouldn't have stopped' but if you didnt and got found out, you'd be locked up for reckless driving, whereas they'd get away clean!!

although i also wouldn't stop, just beep and speed up lol

sorry think people have miss understood me posting this lol

it wasn't me lol it was someone from the south central crusiers who was at a meet there.

My car is ok and not damaged lol! Speedle would have a heart attack reading this lol

The best thing to do is cruise into them at 5 MPH, this won't hurt them but will push them out the way, when it's clear in front of you floor it. As far as I know this is reasonable force. Not like they are gunna go to the police.

thats a time when you wish you drove a banger, and not something you cared about, if i was driving a heap of poo i really wouldnt of stopped, if police ask they were drunk/high and jsut walked out infront of me. doh.

Lols! Didnt think it was you from your first post Curtis :) This kind of thing makes one's blood boil though. Some ###### up people in this country.

They all deserve a beating, to be honest if you ran them over...you could use the excuse that you feared for your life (well within reason -- judging by the post)...either that or start learning J turns :)

Someone done this to me before. I shouted at him and told him to #### off. He didn't so I just put as much power as I could in one little movement of the car so that it really wanted to go forward then he moved. Muajahahaha

just up the road from were i lived that! i was down the good end of iffley road
thankfully!

at least now were i am is alot better still! bit shan that i say!

thats a time when you wish you drove a banger, and not something you cared about, if i was driving a heap of poo i really wouldnt of stopped, if police ask they were drunk/high and jsut walked out infront of me. doh.

haha there were a bunch of ####head 17 year olds filling up the narrow road leading to one of my local pubs when I was on the way out (This was a few months after passing my test). They were arsing about a lot and not moving out of the way so I bombed towards them at about 25mph with hi-beams on... got em shifted rather quickly! Wouldnt have done it any faster in case I really hurt someone but was good enough to scare 'em!

I know someone that had a less similar incident. But some kids, about 14-15 were playing dares or something, and one of them lay down in the middle of the road. Bearing in mind that it was dark at the time, and the kid was wearing all black, the only reason she stopped at all was that the kid had a reflective stripe on his shoes. If it weren't for that, he'd have gotten run over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back