grrrrrrrrf! I hate scum!!!

mullet

Ex. Club Member
got woke up not long ago by my girlfriends mum as she heard a window smash out side this window turns out to be mines some scummy piece of sh!t has smashed my boot window and not even robbed me thats the worsd part the sat nav was still there the cd player even some bmx parts that were on the back seats hadent been touched so it seams like a pointless act of vandelism im going to say there just jelous and im now rageing i wish all these scummy folk the worst luck to be given to them i hope they broke there legs or got hit by a large moving object!!!!!!!

been there, mullet :down:
You can only fix the damage and try forget about it. The ass@@@@ who did it may never show up...
So, good luck in fast fix (Y)

cheers guys

aww dam stani i was through that way last sat as well ha ha cheers any way

heres some photos

02042011030.jpg

02042011031.jpg

well thats it sorted now got a tailgate from the scrappys for £40 its not quite the same colour but hey ho :D

awwww thats awfull they have done this :( on the bright side if there is one... they never took anything and you have managed to get it fixed asap, nice 1 (Y)

Damn... Gutted for you...

This is one of the thing I fear the most... that someone break my boot windows, since I have Super S spoiler on it, would have to remove it to fit the new window ....

go out to car
find blood streaked down drivers window
crisp packet on floor
phone po lice ,report blood and pack of crisps may have prints to link criminal damage to a person
havent heard anything since
love it:grinning::grinning:

that is so pathetic, why would someone do something like that? I think micra owners more than anyone suffer vandalism to their cars, just because in some people's minds "modifying a micra is unacceptable" and they have to do some kind of damage to it. i have had my car covered in eggs, paint, i have had my front wings kicked in about 4 times, bumpers kicked off etc. i even bought a micra off a friend and 17 hours later (over night) every window had been smashed, every panel dented, they took the rear view mirror, and kicked off the side mirrors. they basically did as much damage as they could.

and to be honest i hope these people die horribly and slowly, i really couldn't care about turning the other cheek or any of that crap, i want them to be in pain for the needless problems they have caused me.

that is so pathetic, why would someone do something like that? I think micra owners more than anyone suffer vandalism to their cars, just because in some people's minds "modifying a micra is unacceptable" and they have to do some kind of damage to it. i have had my car covered in eggs, paint, i have had my front wings kicked in about 4 times, bumpers kicked off etc. i even bought a micra off a friend and 17 hours later (over night) every window had been smashed, every panel dented, they took the rear view mirror, and kicked off the side mirrors. they basically did as much damage as they could.

and to be honest i hope these people die horribly and slowly, i really couldn't care about turning the other cheek or any of that crap, i want them to be in pain for the needless problems they have caused me.

Back