Scum!

curtis

Ex. Club Member
Another one of those stories about scum people nicking stuff!

A mates golf was parked in the hereford area over night

Someone decided to nick his front fogs, after ripping them out, they took the time to strip back the original wires and twist them together!!!!!

Therefore it would have blown alot of fuses had my friend not spotted it before!

I cant believe some people who do something like this and shows not all areas are safe, as this was quite a posh area!

Hes looking at £80 per fog light to replace!!

Absolute scum!
Rant over!

another case of stupid petty crime. if they want something, buy it with their benefit money!!

my new ariel and 4 new valve covers have been stolen recently as well.

some #### kicked all the door mirrors off every car in our street few weeks ago (mine included). Seems that more and more people are getting jealous becuase their dole money isnt enough to buy a decent bus pass let alone a car.

some #### kicked all the door mirrors off every car in our street few weeks ago (mine included). Seems that more and more people are getting jealous becuase their dole money isnt enough to buy a decent bus pass let alone a car.

lol to the last bit :D

^^ Agreed! ...I recently had my car broken into, nothing was stolen, just damage to the door,and things on the inside (cds etc) had been thrown around the car. AND they left a bottle of Bud behind......oh and the locked they door on the way out...still cant work out what the point of it all was lol...

the worst whats ever happend to me is having my 8ball vavle caps nicked, i got them free with a mag but it still bothered me that they got nicked!

The alloys that I bought of Aidan had them 8 ball tyre valves (he didnt rob them by any chance lol) and they were glued on haha

:k11motors::k11motors:k11motors

The alloys that I bought of Aidan had them 8 ball tyre valves (he didnt rob them by any chance lol) and they were glued on haha

:k11motors::k11motors:k11motors

lol nah they got nicked way before he came round to mine... yearh they tend to seize to the vavles, i just grease mine up before i put them off. on my team dynamic alloys i had to replace all 4 vavles because they had metal dust caps stuck on!...

anyway back on topic :p

lol they left there fingerprints all over that bottle ( daft bast**ds )

Lol yeah i no, and when the police came round to look around the car, they checked the bottle, and all over the door for prints and "decided to leave it" because nothing was stolen... i was a bit pee'd of but i can sort of understand....
But then again the Policeman just didnt look like he gave a shizer! ...Very annoying!:doh:

another case of stupid petty crime. if they want something, buy it with their benefit money!!

my new ariel and 4 new valve covers have been stolen recently as well.

i resent that, i am on job seekers allowence and am far from a theiving scumbag. plus its only £46 a week. hardly enough to cover my loan re-payments.:laugh:

i resent that, i am on job seekers allowence and am far from a theiving scumbag. plus its only £46 a week. hardly enough to cover my loan re-payments.:laugh:

tbh I was on JS for a bit a while back but I was looking for work... my refereral to the people on the dole was at the ones that spend their £47.50 or whatever it is a week on alcohol and heroin

same here lol,since graduating from uni with an hons degree i've been on JSA. but have no desire to steal.

Its a shame that you cant have a nice car without some scum wanted to break it / steal parts from it, hence why i still drive a beat up car at the moment

ive had my wing mirrors kicked off a few times, and its been the colour coded ones that you dont get at scrappies, also had fire proof expanding foam put up my exhaust. its just jealousy

i know, thats age discrimination, almost like you must have more outgoings after your 25th birthday. whats that about?

Whats JSA mean down youre way? if its what am thinking its probobally the equivilent to the brew up here haha
Ahh wait just clicked on its the proper word for "brew" Job seakers allowance :p :D

Back