Cbr 600 throttle bodies

Well you would need a manifold made to fit them. And also some stand alone management such as megasquirt for the fueling side of things. And some sort of larger injectiors to make up for the increased air flow

Carbs are much cheaper however. You can run the micra dizzy and bike Carbs but I'm sure there's loads of threads on here about it. It will give you greater power but higher up and use more fuel :) but will go bwarrp when you rev!

Ok then thank you for your help it's all new to me so not to sure what I'm doing tbh but bwarrrrppp sounds perfect haha

If your not sure what your doing then you better had do a lot of research. Bogg bros can make any manifold you want but if you have the skills then make it yourself. Cbr 600 cars run great on both the cg10and cg13 engines but you'll have to jet them accordingly. Unsure on the ignition side of things but you can get away with micra dizzy etc and ignore the fuel injection wiring. Any questions ask but I'm sure other people have done it too. L

Ok then sweet I'll have to have A look around to see if anyone else has done it and how they've done it but thanks for your help :)

Back