Car keeps cutting out as I stop.

Hi guys, I'm a new member and owned my k11 for just over two years. I've had a few running problems but nothing I couldn't handle with the help of a friend. However, I recently fitted a 450W Amp and a 500W sub with some fly's in the back. I didn't have a powerpack and could see my car stuttering when the bass came in heavy. After a while my car started to stall as I got to red lights and roundabouts and generally when I just slowed to a halt. I had no idea what was going on and at first assumed it was the kit I had just installed. I unhooked it all removed it and carried on as normal, still happened.

A friend of mine suggests it's the petrol filter, is this kind of behavior typical of a filter that needs replacing or is it something a little more sinister?

Edit: I should add that it doesn't just completely cut out instantly, it stutters to a stall as though I'm lifting up the clutch without giving it any gas.

i have the same issue on "2002 k11 s" hope you find a fix that i can steal haha, i also wouldn't recommend fitting an induction kit whilst this is happening as only get worse from experience.

Wind the idle? And changed sparks cleaned lead connections anti Freze oil etc little service and seems to be running much smoother but magpie I would like to hear more on this idle winding??

Wind the idle? And changed sparks cleaned lead connections anti Freze oil etc little service and seems to be running much smoother but magpie I would like to hear more on this idle winding??
there is a process for adjusting the idle control valve, different for coilpack/precoilpack

So figured car was ok until yesterday check engine light back on and stalling again went and picked up a fule filter hopefully this will sole said issues worse also frank do u know how to adjust the idle time?

So figured car was ok until yesterday check engine light back on and stalling again went and picked up a fule filter hopefully this will sole said issues worse also frank do u know how to adjust the idle time?
not sure on the coilpack type, pollyp posted up the pre-coilpack method a few times

Back