Can I go BOSCH?

P

Panjabi

I have some NGKs in there at the moment... the BOSCH ones look different though they have four electrodes coming into one centre... and they are more expensive... so do I have to stick with the Nissan Recommended NGK or can I change them to different ones?

Which ones? How do the ratings work?
Its 1.0 k11 auto...

Thanks

well.... i have just changed mine to champion EON (702) spark plugs after my car started to misfire....

better than ever before....

EON are ACE:grinning:

yeah, go for it...it wont make any difference what soever..... if they will go in and are the same heat rating.... they will work, and work well...

The bosch super 4s are not great plugs in my oppinion. Lots of people here including myself have had problems with these in the past.

Ed

/\ Im with Ed on this one! The bosh plugs only ever seem to do a good job in western cars ford, vauxhall....etc. jap cars however seem to prefer densos, ngk, and /\ champions now! I prefer densos, for turbo'ed Micras go for denso iridium!

Ok so Champion are a good buy??

How do I check the heat rating...

Thank you

Heat rating will already be set by part number, just go into your freindly motor factors and ask for either NGK,Champion or denso spark plugs for your vehicle. Simplist way, im a mechanic and its what i do several times a day! Dont worry about heat ratings unless your a tuner like Ed.

Back