Caliper Colour?

-AdaM-

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Having just purchased some gti-r brakes im now debateing what colour to paint the calipers, im thinking a gold , yellow or a lime green colour. anybody got any ideas?

Heres a picture if somebody could do a photoshop.

Cheers Adam

26032009056.jpg

look at my blog as i have red calipers and drums with the same paint colour as yours mate ;)

theres no pics mate :glare:?

gold mate will look really subtle behind your wheels it`s what i`m doing mine when i can get on a flat part of the drive to do it :(

yeah thats what i was thinking, i wanted like an anodized gold colour but dont know if you can get that in a spray can.

Black or nothing. IMO, your car looks as good as it does because it's stealthy looking, I dont think bright calipers would suit it.

I was bidding on them as well but i was also bidding on the wheels and the finish time was the same so had to abandon one, I could have collected them for you as i was there today, lots of high performance engines sat there, did you see what the engine made as i forgot to look

No i didnt see what the engine made sorry. yeh i badly need new brakes as my discs atm are shot (ill upload pics when i get the new brakes) so i jjust put a maximum as £60 with one minute to go and hoped for the best lol

Ended on £21.99 so i was well happy with that, i messaged him about a week ago about them and aparently the pads are very worn so has anybody got any recomendations on pads to use?

Adam

Brakes are here and i decided to paint the callipers yellow, however the yellow is a bit lighter than i would have liked but oh well! they need to be put on today or 2mra as i need the car for work saturday and sunday and is un-driveable on the current brakes!

Back