Gti-r brakes behind 15" wheels

-AdaM-

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
has anybody got any pictures of gti-r brakes behind 15" wheels as im planing on geting these and was wondering what they would look like behind my wheels.

Cheers Adam

DSC00570.jpg

Since I'm in the photo mood tonight, here's a closeup.........(man those nuts are past it!)

Attachments

• IMG_2665.JPG
    IMG_2665.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 216
they look good with drilled and groved discs! i like the look of brakes behind wheels thats why i was asking for photos! but thanks for the replys!

they look good with drilled and groved discs! i like the look of brakes behind wheels thats why i was asking for photos! but thanks for the replys!

Don't worry dude, I'm the same. I think it looks ridiculous when there are absolutely diddy brakes behind big wheels - they look like the brakes have been replaced with CDs!
If it makes you feel any better I fancy trying MG TF AP Racing brakes on my car - would be a hell of a lot of fun trying that out! :laugh:

hey anothe one of my car i like it and dave where did you get your disks from and how much as i can only find standard ones

cheers stani ive found a braker that will source me them for £60 a pair and £10 for the discs and a fiver for pads but im still hunting to find them cheaper. if not its £75 out the bank!

And good look with the mg brakes micrafish i hope it works for you! i love the look of big discs and calipers and racing brakes are just sexy! my dad races a mitsubishi starion with ap's on and his discs are literaly nearly the same size as my alloys!!! but look sexy!

Cheers dude, so do I! Unfortunately, the car won't have the power to back up the brakes yet, but I'm sure it's stop the 1.5 tonne monster quicker lol
Carbon Ceramics - now they're awesome! :D

Back