ca18de micra

hi all in middle of transplanting engine from sunny zx into my much loved k11

all has went well so far engine is on mounts and sitting nice gona hada get custom drive shafts (obviously says anyone reading this lol) was really jammy in way of micra speedo fitting straight onto zx gearbox.

once i figure out how to get some pics up i will.

I'm in two minds about the CA over SR. Weight is a downside for the CA but then again, packages go for around £300 for the engine, gearbox and loom, so CA's are a steal these days.

ahh the zx, dad owned one was a bullet proof little car. and yes they do have LSD's.

then we built a n13 sunny with a sr20 and a few bits done.

having little trouble with pics at moment as soon as i get them will post up for sure

choose ca due to fact of having a history with engine (dont get out much) had couple engines out of cars in past lifes keeps costs down also just to point out its out of the b12 coupe moddle so dosent have lsd that only came in the n13 hatch zx (unfortunately) but was lucky enough to have a lsd from hatch.

if anyone can give me instructions on how to put picks up would be great.

thanks to all for the intrest

having little trouble with pics at moment as soon as i get them will post up for sure

choose ca due to fact of having a history with engine (dont get out much) had couple engines out of cars in past lifes keeps costs down also just to point out its out of the b12 coupe moddle so dosent have lsd that only came in the n13 hatch zx (unfortunately) but was lucky enough to have a lsd from hatch.

if anyone can give me instructions on how to put picks up would be great.

thanks to all for the intrest

the way i put pics up is when you start a thread or reply to it if you look below the same page it will say manage attachments click that and then it will give you option to upload from computer then you upload where it is on computer easy as pie.

thanks for the help looks like i need to get fully registered to allow attachments will do that tommorow night gotta get to the pillow up for work in morning (sigh)

thanks to manny on my pic problems

have pics loaded on to computer just getting it on to here holdeing em up.:(

Just looked at you album, some good pics. To be honest, not what I wanted to see, man it's a tight squeeze, I still don't know if the K10 is larger than the 11!

Just looked at you album, some good pics. To be honest, not what I wanted to see, man it's a tight squeeze, I still don't know if the K10 is larger than the 11![/QUOT

THANKS FOR LOOKING AT ALBUM THERES MORE ROOM AROUND IT THAN PICS SHOW NOT EXACTLY THE CG THAT CAME OUT LOL BUT NOT THAT BAD TO FIT WIREING AND SHAFTS BIGGEST ISSUE AT MIN AGAIN THANKS FOR INTREST

WOULD ALSO LIKE TO TAKE THIS OPERTUNITY TO GIVE THANKS TO ZX DANNI FOR HIS HELP CHEERS M8

Back