Newbie after some info...

Hello, quick intro before I proceed...

My name is Tom from Norfolk. I had a K11 Micra 6 years ago as my second car and loved it to bits. For the past years I've been riding around in a Ford Maverick (another Nissan but in drag) 4x4.

Anyway, I'm after a little info: I recently spotted/was told about this as it's only up the road from my work. Originally I thought it was a K10 Mirca Turbo, but I'm wondering now whether it is some form of Sunny Coupe (with a turbo?). I've looked all over Google and can not find anything that looks the same...

220620121035.jpg

The DVLA website says it's a Nissan (obviously) but doesn't say the model. It also says it's a 1.5 (1488cc) but the engine looks like a MA10ET?? Any ideas?

The reason I ask is that despite joining the forces in September I'm thinking I might be able to get away to having another 'project' car sitting about the garden. The poor thing is proper rusty ie bottom of the doors, sills, boot door and his lord-in-the-clouds only knows what shape the footwells and boot floor are like so I doubt it's gonna come to anymore harm around here! Fully restored though, what sort of selling price would I be looking at for one of these (so I know what my budget is)??

Any help is appreciated,
Thanks, Tom

Harlen

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Supporter
The slant is a give away - defo a Cherry turbo!

Really cool old school cars... And very rare now iirc. When I was very young our next door neighbour had one and it was lovely, black with the orange stripe.

2482821810102881256S425x425Q85.jpg

Rear shot for your reference