bye bye micra

Well the other day there while heading home from Glasgow i was driving along quite the thing when with no warning and him not looking some old guy pulled out infront of me:down:grrgrr
Hit the brakes but ended up locking up and slid into the back of him:down::down:
He has admited liability ect ect.....And i have had the car into a garage to get it inspect and the guy is saying that its looking at £1500 + to fix:wow::wow::eek:
So now just waiting on a enginer to get intouch with me to give me a price on what they are going toi give me for the car.

DSCF3072.jpg

DSCF3074.jpg

DSCF3075.jpg

DSCF3080.jpg

DSCF3081.jpg

DSCF3082.jpg

there writing it off for that! buy it back off insurance company and fix it yourself. It only looks light hit. less than a days work less than a £100 for parts at scrappy

by the looks of it, it needs a new cross member, bumper, bumper support bar (1minute job to swap once bumper is off and headlight...bonnet seems fine.

£1500 my arse lol.

it would cost around £100. maybe £150 to repair yourself.

Well i have had the insurance on the phone today and they have confirmed that they are going to pay me out and class it as an uneconomical repair :( :down:

Decisions desicions do i buy it back or do i go for something different.
I know its only a small bump but its that its been crashed feeling when driving it.

mate that is not a write off, buy it back, or hell i will buy it off you, there is a fair bit of money still in that car, it is not scrap.

Back