bucket seat help

R

ricardo_swarez

super s k10 bucket seats are the greatest buckets goin, can they fit straight onto a k11 subframe, or will i have to mess around to make them fit?

mess around to make them fit. but they do fit. as chie has them in his car that i supplied him with. we fitted them in around 10 mins both of them. so not much messing around

haha how much micra man?

how much work is required, can i just get the seats onto the subframes i have or do i need to some how get the k10 subframes in? i realy want k10 super s buckets as they are the greatest seats ever, pure wet dream driving in those, its like having a 20stone woman hug u, after she's been jet washed, just pure huggage all over an soft in places :p rar

ricardo_swarez said:
its like having a 20stone woman hug u, after she's been jet washed, just pure huggage all over an soft in places :p rar

come on! i need to be able to sleep tonite, no nightmares please! I think he was askin £200 for bucketsa n they would need welded on to ur current k11 frames, nothing to do with k10 frames. Lovely seats too

Yeah, depending on whether it is a k11 or k10 lol, you would need to get the standard subframes and weld a frame to make them fit, then basically bolt the runners onto the new subframe. Yeah £200 ono. I used I have some SS seats, and they are very nice. However I wouldn't quite ealte it to how you put it lol!!! :D Changed them to the monaco's though which are now for sale as the car is no longer black and blue inside. :) Give us a pm if your interested anyway. ;)

i'd probley have those seats off u micra man, but at the minute im strat for cash, and saving to get my kit an some other bits sprayed for my k11, i have a k11 so if i want to fit k10 seats i'd have to have to have k10 runners welded onto the k11 subframe to fit the k10 ss seats? is it expensive? im a poor student :s

Back