Bucket Seat

micramac

Deactivated Account
This may sound realy stupid but i am wanting to put a bucket seat into my micra.........only 1. the drivers seat. the rest of my car will just have the normal seats lol

if i buy the bucket seat, i will need the correct subframe to go with that seat. does this mean that when i take my old seat and subframe out i will need to drill new holes in order for my bucket seat to fit?

Topic Moved!

Yes will either have to drill new holes for the subframe or custom fit the subframe from your exsisting OEM seat.

Kev

If you've got a good drill and the correct drill bits, i.e metal ones it's not hard at all.

Kev

ive just used my std subframe, iam using a cobra clubman seat, the front 2 bolts line up perfect with the std frames, but the rear 2 bolt holes are slightly out....2 brackets welded on and it will be fine ;)

i mite be buyin a bucket seat fitted to a 206 subframe.

dus this mean that i jst simply take out my old seat and subframe, and drill the new subframe to the floor them attach the seat then finished?

help? ^^^^^^^^^^^^

no use the micra subframe from you original seat or get one from scrappy
only thing i found was that it sits too high
thats why ive cut mine in half and welded strips of 8mm steel then bolted the seat to that

Back