bubbled paint work round whell arches

hello i have a micra that is nearly 14 years old and has a good body work well nearly.
i have recently come across bubbles of paint round the drivers side front wheel arch. so
i chipped some paint and the metal is all rusted what is the best repair method for this and do you think the rust is still at an early stage or would it be easier to just replace the whole front wing thank you

A little bit difficult to explain what people do in ukraine with that,but ill try! First of all they clean all the paint around that place where bubbles are. Than they cut steel if there is a lot of rust or holes. And but another steel on that place. Than they just repaint this place and you don't need a new wing. That what I'm planning to do with my rear archs

If its only a small patch I would take it back to metal with a grinder, add some "krust" treatment (from halfords) then add some filler, sand until smooth, prime then paint

If its only a small patch I would take it back to metal with a grinder, add some "krust" treatment (from halfords) then add some filler, sand until smooth, prime then paint

Do you know where i can get exact matches for the paint? Can't find it anywhere and i have the same problem. gEtting a new wing or repairing it, either way it'll need spraying!

Do you know where i can get exact matches for the paint? Can't find it anywhere and i have the same problem. gEtting a new wing or repairing it, either way it'll need spraying!

Take your VIN number to nissan & order through there parts dept... for £10 a tin but its an exact match... if its metalic you get the base colour & clear coat cans

Back