Brighton Marina Bring + Buy Sale

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
Carrying on from the actual thread, who's up for bringing some stuff to sell/swap?
I, for one, have a garage full off stuff, brakes E-manage, splitters etc that I'd like rid of - anyone else bringing stuff should maybe add it to this thread?
Craig

Yep I've probably got a few bits to bring...I'll have a look in the garage later.

Craig, what have you got brake wise? Also remember the antiroll bars! ;)

Won't forget those ;) - did I tell you the money went through ok?
I have a set of ST ront brakes and K11 rears up for grabs...

Im from pompey, so might be a good chance for me to meet you guys.

Stick your name down in the other thread if you haven't done so already! You also need to be an official member to sell items on the forums :)

K10 Super S Spoiler in white. Will accept £25 on the day if anyone wants it :)

ooh, well craig i am after your splitter as you well know ;)

i got red sunny 2.0 brakes that need new seals and brand new vented disks for them. i got odd bits like a starter motor and boot handle, odds and ends i will bring it all we can open the boots and have a car boot sale :D

Would the 2.0 sunny discs fit with 1.6 100NX calipers? I've got the calipers and pads and some used discs, I just want some new ones!

Edit: Doh just checked, too big :(

ooh, well craig i am after your splitter as you well know ;)

i got red sunny 2.0 brakes that need new seals and brand new vented disks for them. i got odd bits like a starter motor and boot handle, odds and ends i will bring it all we can open the boots and have a car boot sale :D

Haha, that is not coming!

(unless I get some carnuba wax real quick...)

Pete, not sure what condition the disks are in, they're plenty think enough, not that expensive to get them re-skimmed is it/

Would the 2.0 sunny discs fit with 1.6 100NX calipers? I've got the calipers and pads and some used discs, I just want some new ones!

Edit: Doh just checked, too big :(

i will bring the disks anyway, when i got them i got pads too and i got given 1.6 pads so maybe they are 1.6 disks... they have never been fitted so i don't know.

Haha, that is not coming!

(unless I get some carnuba wax real quick...)

Pete, not sure what condition the disks are in, they're plenty think enough, not that expensive to get them re-skimmed is it/

dang ¬_¬ well bring everything you got ;) i will bring money :D

I have a few bits and pieces.

One in particular is an Ashley performance backbox for a K11. Cost me £120 not long ago and has been removed for a while (new car). It's a bit rusty on the bottom but this can't be seen when on the car anyway!

I need rid of it, so £20 and its yours :)

I have a few bits and pieces.

One in particular is an Ashley performance backbox for a K11. Cost me £120 not long ago and has been removed for a while (new car). It's a bit rusty on the bottom but this can't be seen when on the car anyway!

I need rid of it, so £20 and its yours :)

i will take it :D swap it for some brand new vented disks?

What is a right side foot guard?

Just remembered, I will bring my Emanage as well, see if I can shift it...

ok i dug out some things:

k11 boot handle
2.0 sunny gti calipers in red
vented disks brand new
GA16 throttle body
k11 1.3 starter motor
Nismo race steering wheel, new
k11 steering boss with all the bolts etc

might be some other stuff...

possibly k11 carbon grill

i got some body pannels, people ask me what i have cos i probably have it

Yep I'd be interested. Vented discs for what model car though?

as far as i know they are gtir ones. they fit the hubs of a k11, so i suppose its down to finding a caliper that will fit over them. i will be bringing them anyway so you can take a look :D

Pair of pre-facelift wings?

sorry craig is that a spitter you have for sale?? lol :p

as far as i know they are gtir ones. they fit the hubs of a k11, so i suppose its down to finding a caliper that will fit over them. i will be bringing them anyway so you can take a look :D

sorry craig is that a spitter you have for sale?? lol :p

Doh, not for me then! Can still have the backbox for £20 though ;)

I'm after some vented 100nx/sunny/almera discs to go with some calipers I have.

Doh, not for me then! Can still have the backbox for £20 though ;)

I'm after some vented 100nx/sunny/almera discs to go with some calipers I have.

well they may still fit, i think they are the same size. have you got the calipers? because i can bring along a hub and we can put the disk on it and bolt on the caliper and if it all fits then they are all good :D

well they may still fit, i think they are the same size. have you got the calipers? because i can bring along a hub and we can put the disk on it and bolt on the caliper and if it all fits then they are all good :D

No I've just checked and they are about 1cm bigger in diameter, and 4mm thicker! I'll just be going for 1.6 vented discs, dont need any more than that.

the panel next tot he drivers right foot next to the throttle that covers all the wires

i got one mate, i will bring it to the meet :)

No I've just checked and they are about 1cm bigger in diameter, and 4mm thicker! I'll just be going for 1.6 vented discs, dont need any more than that.

well the thing is i don't actually know what disks they are because the person i bought them off sent me pads at the same time and the pads were too small so maybe the disk is too small as well

Doh. Well, you could always measure them :). I'd be interested if they were the right size!

yea mate aparently the pads were for a 1.4 almera rear calipers lol

anyway just mesured the disks, 240mm diameter, 20mm width

the panel next tot he drivers right foot next to the throttle that covers all the wires

Ahh, the wierd shaped piece that is held in with a screw and a plasticcy thing?
I'll have a look in my box of trim...

Anyone interested in a boot in AJ4 red with a super S spoiler?

Anyone interested in a boot in AJ4 red with a super S spoiler?

thanks guys!
how much, anyone have any performance ht leads also?
o and anyone got an air scoop to put behind the grill for my air intake? posible? :D

hehe sounds good to me :D thanks nex dont suppose you got a brake reserve cap lying round for a burger with those chips? lol

Certainly looks that way. You should so try and come along.

Dunno if I've really got anything to bring. Couple of plastic intake pipes is about it :p Standard H/U?

hehe sounds good to me :D thanks nex dont suppose you got a brake reserve cap lying round for a burger with those chips? lol

you should have told me last week lol, i could have got you one. ;) i will see what i can do but i don't know

Back