Brighton Marina Bring + Buy Sale

no worries about the brake cap if its a prob nex its ok, wont need it for a ages anyway, was just thinking ahead lol

willenium bring those bits anyway because ill be having a a good look through everything :D lol

no worries about the brake cap if its a prob nex its ok, wont need it for a ages anyway, was just thinking ahead lol

will bring those bits anyway because ill be having a a good look through everything :D lol

hehe cool :D i will be bringing alot of stuff and i will have some tools too so they can all be fitted :D

sounds good :) who else is bringing stuff for sell?

anyone got a momo horn center badge thing or not even a momo one just a really cool one!??

Just got the exhaust b/b out for you Nex. It's rusted a bit more in the garage than I'd realised, but still in an ok condition...no holes or anything!

Anyway, cost me £120 so I wouldn't mind getting rid of it out the garage. Will see tomorrow! :)

Just got the exhaust b/b out for you Nex. It's rusted a bit more in the garage than I'd realised, but still in an ok condition...no holes or anything!

Anyway, cost me £120 so I wouldn't mind getting rid of it out the garage. Will see tomorrow! :)

ok we will have to see. if it is structurly sound and its just surface rust then thats fine. as long as i can wire brush it down to solid metal and paint it then i am happy :D

ok we will have to see. if it is structurly sound and its just surface rust then thats fine. as long as i can wire brush it down to solid metal and paint it then i am happy :D

The tip and the silencer itself is fine, its just the pipe at the back. It used to be fine, but my garage is rather damp :down:

Back