Banzaiclub Yorkshire Christmas Meet

Hi guys, banzaiclub.co.uk have planned their Christmas meet, and would love to invite you guys along.

Sunday 16th December, Xscape, Castleford, Junc 32 off the M62, at around 3pm.

Come along, bring your friends and families, see the cars, meet new people, come inside for a drink and a warm, we may even end up bowling depending on the turnout of the day.

If you require any further into, do not hesitate to contact me [email protected]

This is not going to be a huge meet, just a good christmas get together. Hope to see some of you guys there.

Cheers

are xscape allowing this? i know there are unnoficial meets there that end up with police invovled

The "cruisers" in this area usually tend to end up at the overflow car park at Xscape, thats when the police get involved.

I haven't contacted anyone from Xscape, as we are planning to spend most of the meet inside Xscape itself, staying warm, lol, so we are actually using the facilities.

fair enough,there should be no problem there then.
my dad works for a recovery firm and we've seen our share of cars removed from xscape during meets (since most had no insurance)... although im not saying the people involved with this shindig will be law breakers, just saying that police presence is the norm.
if i finish work early enough that day i may come through (on the bus) to have a chat with the local micra enthusiasts!

Back