Breaking super s and Sr k11

Any body in contact with this guy sent him payment for headlights nearly a month ago and have not revived the headlights yet.

He's not responding to his calls so if anybody has his number could you let him know?

Cheers Adam

where are you based? im looking for a non rusty (no holes) rear beam/axle/whatever you call it had a quote of 60 quid for one so far, any chance you can better it?
cheers

Any body in contact with this guy sent him payment for headlights nearly a month ago and have not revived the headlights yet.

He's not responding to his calls so if anybody has his number could you let him know?

Cheers Adam

Sorry for the late reply. I scrapped all the micras off so haven't been on here. Have sent a refund and a pm to let you know.

All parts were scrapped off on the weekend I stated. Only a couple of bits left that were taken off for people but never got back to me
Disc rear axle and calipers £150
Rev counter dash super s £40
Rev counter dash Sr £40
Rev counter dizzy £40
Super s head £100
Also have 1 complete super s that I'm racing that will be scrapped after the 13 th.

hi where are you base?

i am looking for a passenger side hub with good wheel bearing. as mine one is not good.

don't need ABS as my car don't have one.

thanks

Back