Wanted: K11 SR/super S

Hi guys,

it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything on here but how’s the time for me to sell my manual swapped ls400 and finally get a k11 SR or super S.

I’ve always wanted one so any car/condition will be welcomed, the nicer the better but I don’t mind a fixer upper either.

please let me know if you’re thinking of selling with whatever details the cars got.

thank you!

louis.

Hi guys,

it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything on here but how’s the time for me to sell my manual swapped ls400 and finally get a k11 SR or super S.

I’ve always wanted one so any car/condition will be welcomed, the nicer the better but I don’t mind a fixer upper either.

please let me know if you’re thinking of selling with whatever details the cars got.

thank you!

louis.
Hi Louis are you in UK? I have a Micra from 1999. It's an Si. Do you want a car to do up for road use? It's always been such a reliable car.

Hi Louis are you in UK? I have a Micra from 1999. It's an Si. Do you want a car to do up for road use? It's always been such a reliable car.
Hi mate, I’m from the Uk but I’m really after a pre facelift SR or super S. Feel free to send me some details though if that’s okay? It might be up my street!

thanks!

Back