Breaking super s and Sr k11

yoman looking for the pieces of trim that go either side of the rear seats, they have pockets in and go right the way up behind the rear window up to the roof lining

I want to upgrade to these as the pieces of trim in my L spec are just plain flat pieces of plastic.

Can I get a picture? And how much posted to LL77 7EZ

Hey man, you also got the plastic trim and door handles available?

The trim in question should be fitted here...

5b46f060.jpg

But as you can see it is missing lol

Pepper

Yes £5 each and p&p to you is £15

Plus steering wheel at £10 + P&P... so all in £30?

Pepper

P.s You will to sell me the distributor off the car if it has a working rev counter? I think Mayes was selling it with the engine and didn't want to break it for parts.

So my shopping list is the rear plastic trim on the boot, Door handles, steering wheel and the dizzy posted to Glasgow.

What is the final total on this mate plus payment wont be til end of this month when I'm paid.

Pepper

but also what i would like is the drive shafts, all the engine mounts including the metal bar that goes under the engine, manifolds to down pipe, clutch and flywheels from both engines if you can

How much for the 85k engine with the Clocks ? :)

( only have a 1.0 atm with no Rev counter.. )

Don't want a big gay drag one with big orange shift indicator lol. :p

and you can sell NeX the clutch and flywheel's i only want the engine, and ill use my 1.0 clutch / flywheel + gearbox :)

but also what i would like is the drive shafts, all the engine mounts including the metal bar that goes under the engine, manifolds to down pipe, clutch and flywheels from both engines if you can

let me get back to you when I see what's left

£150 for the lot. Can only ship them to the uk.

If you need any parts let me know by the weekend as load of people have asked for thing but that's the last I've heard. From Monday I will be selling everything on a first come first serve basis as I need to get shot of everything.

Is the 1.3 sr engine with 85k dizzy or coil pack ?..

Don't know if they even did the sr with dizzy?..

don't know much about micra's :wasntme:

I just know mines slow and needs a 1.3 dropped in sharpish, or its off to the scrappy for a almera gti lump...:glare:

what would a total price be then? if you weigh it up? or are you wanting a deposit?

Back