Breaking red K11 1.3lx

PeteST24

Ex. Club Member
I am now starting to break my red pre-facelift K11. Most parts are available but some are no good.

The bonnet and both front wings are no good. The engine is going into my gf's Micra so I will also have a cg10 engine soon.

Please post here if you require any parts and I will let you know if they are available.

Does it have plugs behind the front bumper for driving lights?
I know the lights as standard aren't there, but not sure if they put the wiring in anyway?

I had a quick look, couldnt do a proper job though as I mashed my finger with a compressed spring (Dont think ts broken but it bloomin hurt!)

I could see any wiring from underneath so I will have to get the bumper off to look for you.

What typre of rear seats does it have - if it has the non-splitting rears then I'm interested.
Craig

Exhaust is going on girlfriends Micra along with the engine.

Sorry been away for the weekend so not been able to log on. I will have to check to make sure interior is still for sale, someone was interested in it. I will hopefully find out tomorrow.

I'm not sure what the bit i'm after is called, but i took the plastic underside of the car infront of the front right wheel whilst going over a rather large curb. I'll get a pic if you don't know what I mean...

robbluek10 - the car needs to be movable sorry.

Willenium - Airbox £15 posted? (includes brand new air filter)

joelh - No airbag on this car.

Do you mean the under tray? or the wheel arch liner?

Probably the wheel arch liner. I can see what i think is the container for the wiper fluid. The bit infront of that is what i'm missing. :p

Wolfhound - The wheel arch liner is available make me an offer.

LastVenue - Horn does work, make me an offer for this too.

Whereabouts are you based exactly? I'm heading down that way to collect some wheels so if you're not far away I'll come and grab it so as to save you having to post it.

Hiya, is the spare wheel available? Also after the rubber bits which hold the parcel shelf on [only the rubber bits not the shelf as well] and possibly a fusebox depending on somebody else on here.....

Can collect as am not far from Dartford Crossing on other side of the river.

Sorry not been online...Nismoboy the whole interior is available still.

Suze I will check to see what condition the tyres are in...out of 5 I am sure at least 1 will be good lol.

Willenium it looks like I will be posting it now lol

yep def interested in any spare wheels and tyres if they're going please, like I said I'm only 10 mins from J30 of M25 so not far at all!!!

Hey Pete,

Sorry I didn't get back to you. I've actually got an airbox now as one of my neighbours had a Pre-Facelift which was involved in a rear end shunt so I had loads of parts off that before it went ot the scrappy. May be interested in that Ashley box though if it doesn't happen to make it onto your other car...

Ashley box is deffinatly going on the other Micra :)

Jinata, I will get the fuse box off as soon as the weather is a bit better...Bit wet at the moment. £10 posted?

Ollie, the car is still sitting in the same place lol

Suze I will check the tyre that is currently sitting under the car (was on the front but its sitting on axle stands lol)

I need a cat bracket if you can get it :)

Do you mean the bracket for the cat under the car? it has 2 hangers on it? If you do not much chance there as they are rusted to the cat :(

I will check when the old exhaust comes off the 1.0 for you though, but that wont be until approx 11 april

Yes I do have a spare wheel that is in good condition :)

A little update...The CG13 engine is now up for sale :) If you are interested then can you either pm or email me a sensible offer.

It comes complete with alternator, inlet manifold, exhaust manifold and all other ancilleries. The engine is also out of the car and has been cleaned a little. Got new plugs, oil and oil filter in it. New exhaust gasket and a brand new clutch that has not even been used.

The engine is located in Gravesend, DA12. If you are not that far away I can deliver it in my van for a small fee.

Yes I do have a spare wheel that is in good condition :)

A little update...The CG13 engine is now up for sale :) If you are interested then can you either pm or email me a sensible offer.

It comes complete with alternator, inlet manifold, exhaust manifold and all other ancilleries. The engine is also out of the car and has been cleaned a little. Got new plugs, oil and oil filter in it. New exhaust gasket and a brand new clutch that has not even been used.

The engine is located in Gravesend, DA12. If you are not that far away I can deliver it in my van for a small fee.

Engin Comes with CG13 Gearbox with Starter Motor and some of the loom attached

Pete what's your email addy and I'll drop you an email to talk about the tyre? It's not too far for me to come over, could even get the ferry! [or maybe not! Am in Tilbury].

Pete what's your email addy and I'll drop you an email to sort out the tyre? It's not too far for me to come over, could even get the ferry! [or maybe not! Am in Tilbury].

Hi Pete, could you give me a price for the bootlid, rear bumper and both doors please? :) I could give you my dented ones in part exhcange.

Email addy is peter.spillett(at)btinternet.com

Corbs, I really need to clear the car so if you can get to me in the next couple of weeks then we can sort something out. If you have means of towing you are welcome to the whole lot lol.

ok when i get the car collected to be scraped i will take the doors boot and bumper off for you. if you still want them?

Back