k11 1.3lx for sale,

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
just trying to guage some interest,

i have been offered a k11 1.3 Lx in Cinnibar red (deep red metallic paint code APO) its a five door with mint sills. its got a sun roof but not other extras.

minor dents but nothing bad,

SO the bad points. this car drives, but i think the head gasket has gone as there is a load of oil on the off side of the engine. but i happen to have a spare 1.3 engine that is fine....

wanting £300 or its going to be crushed.... seem such a shame as its perfectly good, i'd buy it myself if i didn't have 4 cars already lol......

anyone interested in saving it?

You can!! Go on Nex!! Stick it on e-gay!

well the problem is that its not taxed or Moted, so i cant keep it on the road whilst selling it, and i don't have a drive way.....

Oh yeah. Stick it on e-gay and tell them to keep it for 3 days. If it sells, buy it, along with tax and MOT lol

You should wack one of your engines in it anyway. Will make it easier to sell. I can't imagine shifting a no tax, mot or engine car will be easy!

You should wack one of your engines in it anyway. Will make it easier to sell. I can't imagine shifting a no tax, mot or engine car will be easy!

you'd be surprised, i saw a 1.0 micra go for £500 and it was a front ender that didn't drive, only good thing about it was the coilpack engine.... micras hold their value pretty well ;) and people like them as projects :D

yea japseye, i got a spare 1.3 and a spare 1.6 possibly a spare 1.4 and a 1.0 lol :D

might put it on the bay, but we will see if it can sell here first :)

how much you want with working enigne fitted? my mate just passed his test and needs a cheep car. Cheers!

how much you want with working enigne fitted? my mate just passed his test and needs a cheep car. Cheers!

i cant fit the engine cos i have no space or time or a lift lol but i would include it if anyone was buying... and i am not sure for certan that the engine is kack cos like i said it does drive so it cant be too bad.

Nex,
am i reading wrong or do you have a 1.3 engine? is it with gearbox?
i am after a 1.3 and gearbox. (if anyone can help)?
thanks anyone.
Noddie

Nex,
am i reading wrong or do you have a 1.3 engine? is it with gearbox?
i am after a 1.3 and gearbox. (if anyone can help)?
thanks anyone.
Noddie

yep ;) and with the box and fly and clutch and starter motor

BUT soo much more worth buying the whole car with it ;)

HaHa:D just need the engine and gearbox. really dont need another car sitting outside my house:D
how much do you want for the engine + 'box? and where are you?
Noddie

Back