Breaking 94 k11

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
pre facelift body parts only aj4 red i believe
wings £15.00 each very good order
tailgate with wiper unmarked £25.00
bonnett £25.00
doors 4 door 2 rear doors £20.00 each front drivers door £20.00 sadley pasanger front door has ding...other 3 remaining doors are unmarked
dash £25.00 unmarked
parcel shelf £15.00
seats good order no tears but dirty £40.00
headlights £15.00 each tail lights £10.00 each
front grill £15.00
none nats looms and ecu £50.00 1ltr will however also run the 1.3 no problem
wheels 13" very very good tyres thousands of miles left in them £10.00 each(Y)

Attachments

• PICT0001.JPG
    PICT0001.JPG
    768.5 KB · Views: 211
  • PICT0002.JPG
    PICT0002.JPG
    769.1 KB · Views: 200
  • PICT0003.JPG
    PICT0003.JPG
    240.4 KB · Views: 212
  • PICT0004.JPG
    PICT0004.JPG
    801.9 KB · Views: 208
  • PICT0005.JPG
    PICT0005.JPG
    779.9 KB · Views: 205
  • PICT0006.JPG
    PICT0006.JPG
    784.2 KB · Views: 248
no interest for body parts...........so
will badboy the bonnett £40.00
smoothed out tailgate £80.00 will finnish in grey primer

I have no idea what postage would be i would have to take it off and go to post office to see what postage would be, i would not think that it would be anymore than 15 quid in fact the parcel i sent frank was 4 kilo and that was only 10 quid so i would think no more than £22.00 to £30.00 deliverd

squarepants i will take coolant tank to post office tommorow to see what the postage will be then get back to you

oh also if you can. can i have all the plastic clips on the (under arch) on the engine splash guards? as a few of mine are broken and they flap about :S

also can i have one of the front anti roll bar cup's? as iam missing one :S

you could post the clips in the coolent tank ;) and the cup wrapped up with the tank all in one package lol.

it maybe the weekend before i can find time to do all that as i work untill 6pm but i will see how much time i can free up.........ken

thought it was a 3 door mate wanted the rear quater cover things mate

is that on the inside the plastics as i can get you some no problem

moddedmicra i havent had time to remove wing and find out postage so i will say £25.00 deliverd how do,s that sound i will also package it well so it wont be marked.

I will talk to my mate and get back to you cheers (Y)
Also do you have working passenger seat belt clip? as mine is ####ed!
And wiper linkage? as the bush on my drivers side has fallen apart.

yes its all there linkage is spot on. Clip is that the seat belt fastner on tunnel can sort it all for you on sat afternoon

condition of bonnet and boot? price posted?

condition of boot and bonnett is fantastic But there isnt a courier local to me and they would be to big to send via royal mail plus i would imagine the glass would get broken in tailgate if you can come up with anything your more than welcome to throw your idea,s in.(Y)

Bubble wrap lmao class would get broke and parcel force lol i work for royal mail ive seen what parcel force do to packages plus how do i weigh it........I will get the weight of it and see what the postage will be as ive just rememberd i can send up to 30 kilos via royal mail so i will find out the cost of sending it to you.

sendings the only option for me really. If you can't do it then fair enough, but a price for posting would be good if you can :)

PS, i don't need the wiper or motor or lock or boot handle.. If it'l save some weight and postage cost ;)

I will get on it this week and see what the cost will be if i knew weight of tailgate i could have found out this afternoon i can remove the wiper motor but i think the postage goes to nearest kilo over a certain weight

no problem i will take it off on sunday and get it packaged and weighed then get back to you, do you want to do tailgate one week then bonnett the next so as to spread the cost then its not pulled out in one go. i will have to weigh bonnett as well packaged

will know by wednesday as its my day off as i will need works van to run them to delivery office to weigh them up

still have it 1.ltr but cant do anything until end of this month sorry im snowed under at work and just havent got the time to remove parts.......i have 2 weeks leave end on month can sort it then

Do you still have the bonnet, wings, grill, bumper and lights? My mam went into the back of some one at low speed and needs these parts to get it back on the road, Can pick up as well as I am in Co.Durham, If you can, Text me please 07772805267 Andrew.

Back