Breaking K11 1.0

why are you breaking it? what condition is the chassis? would you sell it as a rolling shell?

what about the dash?

thanks mate :D

Its got nats problems, the front crossmember is rotten, the sills are on their way out, the exhaust is rotten, and I only ever bought it as a spares car, so I've had panels off it for mine. You're more than welcome to have whats left NeX, but it's a hell of a distance away from you, oh and the dash is fine, do you want it ?

Its got nats problems, the front crossmember is rotten, the sills are on their way out, the exhaust is rotten, and I only ever bought it as a spares car, so I've had panels off it for mine. You're more than welcome to have whats left NeX, but it's a hell of a distance away from you, oh and the dash is fine, do you want it ?

ah ok i see, well its just a thought at the moment, i would be stripping the shell and blasting it and working from scratch so rust isn't a massive issue. storing it is a problem tho.

just let me know before you scrap it. do you have any pics of the sills and member?

i would want the dash with the car soo if i get the car i would take the dash...

Ok mate, the shell and dash are yours, what the hell are you going to do with all these Micras and bits when you move to Sweden ? Ed has all the Superturbos in Europe, Umar has all the Cherry turbos, are you trying to corner the market in used K11s ?

Ok mate, the shell and dash are yours, what the hell are you going to do with all these Micras and bits when you move to Sweden ? Ed has all the Superturbos in Europe, Umar has all the Cherry turbos, are you trying to corner the market in used K11s ?

hahaha lmao! :D yep well all the micra bits will be coming with me ;) i am gonna start MSC sweden and i need some bits to get people going :D

and yea that is the plan :D some day i will own all the micras in the world!! MUHAHA....i wish :down:

sorry mate cant do sunday im in stirling collecting some more mk1 astra bits and possibly a shell lol.

week after maybe?

Sorry about that mate, my PC's been broke for the last week, I haven't been able to get your address to post to, your stuff will be posted tomorrow.

sorry mate cant do sunday im in stirling collecting some more mk1 astra bits and possibly a shell lol.

week after maybe?

Hi Stew, the next weekend I have free is Sat 9th Feb, can you make it then ?

does this have the early gearbox? the one that should fit the k10?

I have no idea, perhaps someone here could say ?

hi sonic do u still have the discs and calipers and did u find out the post on the parts to my home and also do u have the k11 front hubs as need some quickish email me and let me no cheers fella

I do still have the discs and calipers, but only have K11 March hubs which are basically the same as K10 hubs as for postage, you will be looking at about £18 for the discs and calipers, they do weigh a bit.

the ignition barrel is murder to get off because its fastened with shear bolts, I have the steering column plastic though, £5 + p&p ?

the ignition barrel is murder to get off because its fastened with shear bolts, I have the steering column plastic though, £5 + p&p ?
I forgot to ask what colour is the plastic?

Just to let you know, the barrels are quite easy to get off with a punch and a hammer, about 5 min job. (probably telling you how to suck eggs tho) :)

Hey Sonic You still got the brake setup? If so what sort of condition are they in and would they fit under 14 inch steelies?

Just curious is all!

Hey Sonic You still got the brake setup? If so what sort of condition are they in and would they fit under 14 inch steelies?

Just curious is all!

Yes I've still got the calipers and discs, they are in a sort of used condition, they worked well when the car was last used, Robbluek10 has expressed an interest in them though, if he doesnt have them then they're yours if you want them, and yes, they fit with 14" steelies.

Ok thats cool :D
I'm not overly bothered about getting them or not, but if they aren't snapped up, you know where I'll be :D

hi sonic sorry did not get back to u are the discs and calipers still the price we come up with in the email if u can just let me no the total and do the hubs take all k11 discs as would upgrade the discs in the future

what panels are left?

Ive still got a passenger door that I can sell, a boot lid with a small dent (easy repair) and the bonnet which has a little rust under the front edge.

hi sonic sorry did not get back to u are the discs and calipers still the price we come up with in the email if u can just let me no the total and do the hubs take all k11 discs as would upgrade the discs in the future

Check your emails Rob.

You're only up the road from me really, shame I missed you, give me a shout if you need anything else or even any help.

You're only up the road from me really, shame I missed you, give me a shout if you need anything else or even any help.

Yeah shame you couldn't see my momentum racer lol.

I might have to bend your ear soon, I have a very burnt/singed fuse box, but it still runs?

It's just two 10mm bolts, you're more than welcome to call round if you want.

From what it looks like the box is wired in?

Can you PM me your number or I can arange a time to call round..

IMAG0009.jpg

IMAG0008.jpg

oh right, its not the fuse box then, its the fusible links box, yep I've got one of those, its already off the car.

I cant PM my number to you coz you're not a full member, I cant email you coz you haven't ticked the box to let me.

Back