Breaking K11 1.0

As the title suggests, I'm breaking a 1.0 Mauricious K11, does anyone need any bits ? nice clean pale blue interior trim, most parts available.

I like those wing mirrors of yours, are your rear lights standard and what alloys do u have I spotted somewhere you mentioned changing them. Im looking to drop mine so any parts that would help that Id also like to know about.

I should point out that it's not my March that I'm breaking, it's a standard 1,0 suffering Natsitis.

does it have electric windows mate if it does what colour are the door cards

No mate it's not got electric windows.

I like those wing mirrors of yours, are your rear lights standard and what alloys do u have I spotted somewhere you mentioned changing them. Im looking to drop mine so any parts that would help that Id also like to know about.

The rear lights are standard, and I dont have any alloys for sale at the moment, after Christmas I will probably be getting rid of my 15" Venoms with good 195/45s on as I'm going back to my 14"s (if they will fit over the Pulsar calipers), and the door mirrors are standard.

are the door mirrors the grey plastic ones or body coloured?

If they are body coloured, how much do you want for them?

If I can't get these off someone else, could I have the ancilliary pulleys, drifeshafts and hubs?

They would have to be posted unless you arre going to be down South at any point.

Craig

If I can't get these off someone else, could I have the ancilliary pulleys, drifeshafts and hubs?

They would have to be posted unless you arre going to be down South at any point.

Craig

yep no problem, I can post, but I dont have the hubs, I put them on my March so I could use GTI-R brakes.

do you have any pics of the interior? are the rear seats split or one piece?

The interior is the same as Hooded Reapers car,
1827472b4bc82e640.jpg

It would best suit a green or blue car imo, and the rear seat is a non split type.

The rear seat base doesn't fold forward and I'd want around £60 (but I'm open to offers) for the whole interior, that's front and rear seats and front door cards.

After your stuf STILL joel yer..

how badly is the tailgate dented pal? still suitable for smooth boot?

Would swap rear axle for a few bits tho yer..

Chantuz, the car is M reg,

5-micra%20001.jpg

Heres the engine

25-micra%20002.jpg

It was a good runner until the NATS cooked itself, no nasty noises or smoke.

Kristian, heres the damage to the boot, it's not much really, if its for a smooth boot it can be sorted out then.

29-micra%20003.jpg

What else you after Kristian ?

I should point out that it's not my March that I'm I'm going back to my 14"s (if they will fit over the Pulsar calipers), and the door mirrors are standard.

me and kristian (probs plenty of other people) ran 14'' alloys with pulsar cailpers ;) they will fit but the wheels looks really close to the caliper! but it doesnt cause any problems :)

sonic s reg isnt a coilpack, its the same as mine facelift, so it will fit straight in :)

No, I didn't think it was coilpack, that was 2000 wasnt it ? it will definately fit straight in Chantuz.

think it was ither 2000 or 2001 plus...if it is an s-reg it will deffo fit straight in.

if it is a coilpack as said it will not as i think the loom is diffrent iirc.

Surprisingly Most aftermarket 14'' Alloys do fit, but only a few 14'' steelies do fit over the N15/N14 GTI/R caliper..

..Although the 14'' alloys are REALLY close..

Im after whatevers being scrapped.. Im not particularly after any parts, just panels that are left for modifying..

Thanks

Nissan Anti Theft System, it is a common complaint for Micra K11s, it doesnt affect the engine at all however, just the ignition system.

hi there
i need a flasher unit (relay) and the little lid covering the water tank for the screen whasher please let me know how much + postage im in london thank you

would you take £40 for the interior collected mate?

Yes mate, I would, door cards as well ?

Hi Sonic, if you still have this could you give me a price for the bootlid and gearbox please? Thanks.

the bootlid you can have for £15, there is a small dent on it but it is easily repairable, the gearbox I would want to sell with the engine unless you want to split it yourself, I havent got time to split it myself really, so £60 for engine and box ? its done about 90000 but was regularly serviced.

hi there
i need a flasher unit (relay) and the little lid covering the water tank for the screen whasher please let me know how much + postage im in london thank you

£5 inc p+p sound ok ?

HI mate, have youill got the gearbox as could do with one cheap as mine has gone.

I have a 1 litre 16valve 5 speed.

Let us know if you do and how much, and where u are.

Corbs has asked me for it, but if he doesnt want it then its yours under the same conditions as above, I'm in Stockport, near Manchester.

joeh is that msg to read up the page for me or someone else mate?

Have read through post and cant see the gearbox has gone, and i need one to get my micra back on road.

the bootlid you can have for £15, there is a small dent on it but it is easily repairable, the gearbox I would want to sell with the engine unless you want to split it yourself, I havent got time to split it myself really, so £60 for engine and box ? its done about 90000 but was regularly serviced.

Both those prices sound great! Will the engine/box combo fit in the back of a K11 do you reckon? As if it doesnt I shall need to sort out alternative transport. Do you need a hand removing it or is it out? Consider it sold either way :)

Back